Random good picture Not show
1. An imbalance in certain chemicals leads to disturbances in the brain's function.
2. The government must redress the imbalance in spending on black and white children.
3. The trade imbalance is likely to rise again in 1990. Hence a new set of policy actions will be required soon.
4. The current trade deficit indicates a serious imbalance between our import and export trade.
5. Postnatal depression is usually due to hormonal imbalance.
6. Attempts are being made to redress the imbalance between our import and export figures.
7. Social imbalance worries him more than inequity of income.
8. There is huge economic imbalance between the two countries.
9. The illness is triggered by a chemical imbalance in the brain.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. But the imbalance affects women more directly.
11. The present imbalance in the Church's ordained ministry is getting in the way.
12. This trade imbalance may haunt the United States in the future.
13. Still very boyish, smooth and neat; no imbalance yet, he caught a wonderful perfection.
14. It is caused by their chemical imbalance, their emotional arrhythmia and their disenchantment with the world.
15. That imbalance in brain chemicals also could lead to exaggerated responses to stress, resulting in extreme fatigue.
16. It redresses the imbalance in the existing historical literature of the period, which is heavily weighted in favour of economic and political issues.
17. This would correct the Motor industry trade imbalance without the need to export one additional unit.
18. Some horse owners try to correct this major imbalance themselves by adding bone meal to youngsters' diets.
19. Increased recruitment of women engineers will help correct the gender imbalance in the profession.
20. Once a group is formed, the learners and the teacher too are given some relief from this imbalance.
21. Because that self-interest has continued, we have maintained our membership, even though we continue to run an imbalance on our trade.
22. Although Manelux is larger, in financial terms, there appears to be no real imbalance in power.
23. On a wider note, authors need to organise themselves to redress the current imbalance of power.
24. In the formative stages of Peace Corps development, there were ample reasons for this imbalance.
25. The general public wouldn't be interested in the subtleties of unfair regulations and the clear imbalance of resources.
26. Evident in all aspects of the economy is the imbalance between the prosperity of the periphery and the stagnation of the centre.
27. In a population of well over a billion, this may not seem like much of an imbalance.
28. Egalitarian feminist psychologists draw on both feminist and psychological criticisms of gender imbalance among psychologists.
29. It is hoped that this work may play some small part in redressing this imbalance.
30. At the higher levels of management, there's definitely a gender imbalance.
More similar words: balance, balanced, balance of, on balance, balance sheet, debit balance, trial balance, credit balance, balanced budget, balance of trade, balance of power, sense of balance, hang in the balance, balance of payments, nonchalance, avalanche, lance, glance, parlance, freelance, vigilance, petulance, ambulance, semblance, at a glance, resemblance, surveillance, glance through, romance language, cymbal.