Random good picture Not show
1. A comfortable working environment will increase productivity.
2. The average yearly increment in labour productivity in industry was 4.5 per cent.
3. The strike took a heavy toll in lost productivity.
4. The size of the crop depends on the productivity of the soil.
5. New machinery has enhanced the company's productivity and competitiveness.
6. They have created an environment in which productivity should flourish.
7. One of the payoffs was an increase in productivity.
8. A highly-trained workforce equals high productivity.
9. The company has made notable gains in productivity.
10. The payback for reorganization should be increased productivity.
11. Productivity in the steel industry improved by 5% last year.
12. Wage rates depend on levels of productivity.
13. Productivity in the factory has slipped quite noticeably in the last year.
14. A ten-minute power nap can boost your productivity.
15. Farmers are introducing in novations which increase the productivity.
16. The result has been a giant leap in productivity.
17. The third-quarter results reflect continued improvements in productivity.
18. The workers try to put up productivity.
19. Acid precipitation may cause a reduction in forest productivity.
20. Better workplace design can bring real gains in productivity.
21. Our main aim/objective is to improve the company's productivity.
22. In the future,[sentencedict.com][http://sentencedict.com] pay increases will be related to productivity.
23. Is there a one-to-one relationship between pay levels and productivity?
24. The increase in pay costs was more than offset by higher productivity.
25. High morale among staff was found to correlate positively with productivity.
26. I started to get all this hassle from my boss about increasing productivity.
27. The unions and management have made a two-year pay and productivity deal.
28. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that doubling productivity will improve profits.
29. Management and unions have agreed a new deal on pay and productivity.
30. Studies show that if a working environment is pleasant, productivity increases.
More similar words: productive, production, product, introduction, activity, produce, producer, sensitivity, introduce, reduction, activist, protective, conduct, levity, gravity, auction, active, destruction, instruction, actively, constructing, construction, objective, detective, instructional, attractive, perspective, distinctive, collective, effectively.