Random good picture Not show
4. Current economic activity is markedly slower than during the go-go years of the mid to late 1980s.
5. The classroom was full of activity; every child was busy.
6. Everyone is free to engage in peaceful political activity.
7. The house has been full of activity all day.
8. The whole place was a scene of feverish activity.
9. There was a flurry of activity as the film star appeared on the balcony.
10. After weeks of frenetic activity[sentencedict.com], the job was finally finished.
11. He watched for signs of activity in the house.
12. The days that preceded were filled with activity.
13. He watched the house for signs of activity.
14. Cut down your overall amount of physical activity.
15. I learned to windsurf on an activity holiday.
16. Hours of feverish activity lay ahead. The tents had to be erected, the stalls set up.
17. Any form of physical activity will invalidate the results.
18. The threat of war has depressed business activity.
19. There was a lot of activity in preparation for the Queen's visit.
20. Setting off firecrackers is a very important activity during the Spring Festival.
21. Any activity becomes creative when the doer cares about doing it right, or better.
22. The most normal and the most perfect human being is the one who most thoroughly addresses himself to the activity of his best powers,gives himself most thoroughly to the world around him,flings himself out into the midst of humanity,and is so preoccu pied by his own beneficent reaction on the world that he is practically unconscious of a sep arate existence...
23. Trying to please other people is largely a futile activity.
24. Some drugs can cause the inhibition of normal bodily activity.
25. These teachers have been cut off from the mainstream of educational activity.
26. The police have kept the nightclub under surveillance because of suspected illegal drug activity.
27. I had been running around southern England in a whirlwind of activity.
28. Docklands in its heyday was a major centre of industrial and commercial activity.
29. Childhood is the most wonderful period in one's life, the child then is a flower, a fruit, dim intelligence, an endless activity and a burst of strong desire.
30. The Americans recognise that the UN can be the channel for greater diplomatic activity.
More similar words: productivity, sensitivity, activist, active, actively, attractive, active transport, levity, gravity, tactic, action, objective, detective, fraction, reaction, practice, collective, distinctive, perspective, protective, productive, practical, effectively, attraction, practically, take action, in practice, respectively, transaction, practitioner.