Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The company is being actively considered as a potential partner .
2. They are actively lobbying for the bill.
3. She actively participates in local politics.
4. "Are you actively seeking jobs?" she asked.
5. She was actively looking for a job.
6. We only recruit go-getters who will be actively involved in the company's development.
7. As a landowner, he was actively interested in agricultural improvements.
8. Smoking is actively discouraged in the university.
9. She had actively solicited funds for her election campaign.
10. We will actively manage your portfolio to maximize the return on your investment.
11. There are very few foods that I actively dislike.
12. Mrs. Cummings has been actively involved with the church for years.
13. There are two types of mollusk that are actively venomous.
14. Everyone in the class is expected to participate actively in these discussions.
15. Your proposal is being actively considered.
16. The company is not actively marketing its products to schools.
17. They will have the opportunity to participate actively in the decision-making process.
18. The government must actively encourage investment in these areas.
19. It's nice having a man who actively encourages me to spend money.
20. During this period all the students were actively participating.
21. He had actively sought a pardon from the president.
22. The group is actively supported by several Members of Parliament.
23. Carol was actively involved in the local sports club.
24. There are two types of mollusc that are actively venomous.
25. She has worked actively but without recognition.
26. Stock raising is actively carried on.
27. He wanted to be actively involved in school life.
28. She is actively identified with our plans.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Having suffered grievously from biological weapons attacks in the past, China supports work that helps comprehensively to strengthen the effectiveness of the convention. It has actively participated in the work of drawing up a Protocol of the Ad Hoc Group of States Parties to the BWC established in 1994, and has made contributions to the progress of the negotiations on the Protocol.
30. Cantor didn't mind if they worked late; in fact, he actively encouraged it.
More similar words: effectively, respectively, relatively, active, attractive, active transport, exclusively, activity, activist, detective, objective, distinctive, collective, perspective, protective, productive, effectiveness, irrespective of, action, tactic, motive, native, fraction, practice, reaction, relative, incentive, practical, supportive, sensitive.