Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Her cheeks dimpled as she smiled.
2. Her dimpled cheeks accentuated her smile.
3. The surface of the spring pond was dimpled by the breeze.
4. A smile dimpled her face.
5. Her face dimpled as she smiled.
6. The surface of the water was dimpled by the breeze.
7. My own dead-straight mousy fringe and dimpled chin framed my face as it distorted in agony.
8. The plastic dimpled(sentencedict.com), and a silvery point poked through.
9. It flicked behind each dimpled knee; and then scourged her at intervals from her pretty ankles to her shoulder blades.
10. Then he snaps out of it, all dimpled innocence and fresh-faced cheek.
11. The fracture modes were ductile dimpled tearing fracture for the aluminum brass at the corrosion potential while intergranular for the aluminum bronze at various anodic potentials.
12. Her dimpled smile is peach blossom in spring, her blue - black hair a cluster of clouds.
13. The child dimpled up to the adults.
14. She gently squeezed his arm and dimpled again.
15. After additional testing and analysis of several hundred dimpled configurations and shapes, the icosahedron pattern with 20 triangular regions was developed.
16. In the paper , the dimpled falling film evaporator is applied to and condense pineapple.
17. We can make a dimpled smile out of a frown.
18. Drops dimpled the smooth stream.
19. When it was over, he slipped the chosen bracelet on to her dimpled wrist, smiling into her eyes like a lover.
20. If Mr Gore had even managed to carry his home state, we wouldn't be hearing about dimpled chads now.
21. The stone from the fruit is perfectly round and dimpled like a golf ball.
22. He finally slumped against the nearest crate and stared at the dimpled area around the bung.
23. Options include a knife sheath, or an additional pocket, a dimpled seat patch and a front convenience zip.
24. Aerospace; rivet design values, static load, for flush head rivet joints, single shear, dimpled, rivet material 2.4360, metric series.
25. A dark stubble was shrouding his strong jaw and dimpled chin.
26. A strip of torn envelope peeped from under the dimpled pillow.
27. Not the ones with hole - punches and their chads, hanging, swinging and dimpled.
28. This was a stranger's palm, not Scarlett O'Hara's soft, white , dimpled, helpless one.
29. When the metal was thin and malleable, Kartar grabbed a smaller hammer and deftly teased out the shape of the long-handled spoon, pounding its surface to a lustrous, dimpled finish.
30. His black hair fine as floss silk , hung in glossy curls about his round dimpled face.
More similar words: wimple, simple, simpleton, implement, implementation, simple interest, impediment, ample, impedimenta, complex, sample, complete, temple, pledge, example, incomplete, crumple, trample, imply, pledged, completely, completion, simply, for example, complexity, complement, implore, implode, completeness, simplify.