Sentencedict.com random good picture
9. The hen gave a squawk when it saw the cat.
10. The hen cackles when she has laid an egg.
11. She fussed around like mother hen.
12. The hen pecked a hole in the sack.
13. The hen tucked her head under her wing.
14. The hen moved the chicks along with pecks.
15. This is a hen.
16. The hen layed three beautiful speckled eggs.
17. The hen sits for most of the day.
18. The hen brought off a brood of young.
19. The boy has got a hen sparrow.
20. The hen hatches her young by sitting on the eggs.
21. The hen is brooding her eggs.
22. The hen laid a large brown egg.
23. The hen may not be able to feed its young.
24. The hen has hatched all her chickens out.
25. There were fresh fox tracks around the hen huts.
26. The police suspected that there was a hen on.
27. The higher officials knew there was a hen on.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. This allows the pair to mate properly and stops the hen staying in the nest-box.
29. A male chicken is called a cock and a female chicken is called a hen.
30. The pheasant is a close relative of the Guinea hen.
More similar words: then, when, by then, and then, hence, even then, just then, lengthen, now and then, kitchen, high-end, even when, authentic, phenomena, henceforth, heathenism, earthenware, apprehend, strengthen, comprehend, in the name of, phenomenal, hyphenated, prehensile, authenticity, asthenosphere, apprehended, to the number of, comprehensive, comprehension.