Random good picture Not show
1. If the tiller is industrious, the farmland is productive.
2. The aim was to maximize the machine's productive capacity.
3. Most of us are more productive in the morning.
4. The interview would have been more productive if the questions had been framed more precisely.
5. It was a highly productive meeting.
6. Education must be combined with productive labour.
7. Perhaps her most productive period was her five-year stint as a foreign correspondent in New York.
8. Theirs was a very productive partnership.
9. We had a very productive meeting - I felt we sorted out a lot of problems.
10. The meeting was productive of several good ideas.
11. He stayed in for two productive partnerships.
12. Training makes workers highly productive.
13. We had a productive meeting that solved some problems.
14. Large meetings are notoriously less productive and more difficult to handle.
15. The changes were not productive of better labour relations.
16. He had an amazingly productive five years in which he managed to write four novels.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. My time spent in the library was very productive.
18. On average, American firms remain the most productive in the world.
19. As the productive forces develop so the struggle between classes intensifies.
20. Such saving is specifically used to increase productive capital and future profits.
21. He must be seen to be productive until the bitter end.
22. A child in school is not a productive member of the family.
23. They work hard, but their efforts are not very productive.
24. In order to turn the deserts into fertile and productive land, engineers built an 800-mile canal.
25. Team work at its best results in a synergy that can be very productive.
26. He was hopeful that the next round of talks would also be productive.
27. Along with others, Gassendi obviously felt that this whole elaborate conceptual structure was obstructive to, rather than productive of, knowledge.
28. She was admitted to hospital on 21 January because of a productive cough and mild dyspnoea which had appeared four days earlier.
29. Huge expanses of fertile land and unlimited supplies of water give it enormous productive potential.
30. Second, Aids has slashed life expectancy in many countries, killing the most economically productive generation and leaving orphans and elderly.
More similar words: productivity, production, product, introduction, produce, producer, protective, introduce, reduction, active, actively, objective, detective, perspective, collective, distinctive, attractive, effectively, respectively, effectiveness, irrespective of, active transport, conduct, auction, instruction, destruction, motive, native, activist, activity.