Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He hastily stuffed a few clothes into a bag.
2. His article is stuffed with cliche.
3. The place is stuffed with whacky memorabilia like a sculpture of the Seven Dwarfs that Walt Disney gave to Debbie Reynolds.
4. There are too many people stuffed in his car.
5. She stuffed her clothes in the wardrobe.
6. She stuffed her ears up with cotton wool.
7. He stuffed the ventilator shafts up to stop the smoke from entering his room.
8. There were cardboard boxes stuffed full of clothes.
9. The bed was stuffed with cotton so it was very soft.
10. He stuffed his hands into his pockets.
11. This film is stuffed with blood and murder.
12. All kinds of tools have been stuffed into his kitbag.
13. His article is stuffed with cliche & 1 & .
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Today's children have been stuffed with pap from the television.
15. That stuffed pike above the fireplace is Pat's trophy from a fishing holiday in Scotland.
16. She stuffed the money into her pocket and walked out.
17. All the drawers were stuffed full of letters and papers.
18. She stuffed her clothes in and then tried to close the lid.
19. Robyn quickly stuffed clothes into an overnight bag.
20. The room was full of stuffed animals in glass cases.
21. She stuffed two more sweaters into her bag.
22. He stuffed some newspapers down the legs of the trousers to keep warm.
23. We stuffed our faces at the party.
24. Under her bed, they found a bag stuffed with money.
25. He stuffed up his ears with earplugs before diving.
26. By the time the fourth course was served, I was stuffed to the gills.
27. In a pinstriped suit he instantly looked like a stuffed shirt.
28. He only offered me ￡10 for it, so I told him to get stuffed.
29. If an administrator has no access to information, it's as if he was purblind and hard of hearing and had a stuffed nose.
30. The club members are not just a bunch of stuffed shirts.