Random good picture Not show
1. In April 1944 he was killed on active service.
2. Like inquiry can be active thinking, like exercise can improve physique, like mountain forest can recover one's original simplicity, love alone can study hard, like wind builds muscles.
3. She was an active trade unionist and had been elected a shop steward.
4. She was active in local politics for many years.
5. She's over 80, but is still very active.
6. The Church and the laity were increasingly active in charity work.
7. You've got to try to keep active as you grow older.
8. Powell was declared unfit for active service.
9. Scientists have discovered that most of the active volcanoes in the world are located in a T-shaped area.
10. Generally speaking, boys like active sports more than girls do.
11. Try to keep active in the cold weather.
12. Women were becoming more politically active.
13. Active long will be very tired, care about for a long time will crash!
14. He was active in organizing student meetings.
15. The only active ingredient in this medicine is aspirin.
16. His daughter was very active and noisy in the mornings.
17. Although he's quite old he's still very active.
18. Although he's nearly 80, he is still very active.
19. She's very active, considering her age.
20. I had an active social life when I was at college.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Joe is very active in left-wing politics.
22. She was active in the Society for Women's Suffrage.
23. Trades unions are active both in individual workplaces and in the wider arena of the state.
24. She takes an active part in school life.
25. Union leaders called for the active participation of all members in the day of protest.
26. Archbishop Hunt-hausen also vocalized his beliefs that women and homosexuals should be more active in the church.
27. In spite of his age, he still leads an active life.
28. Occasional bursts of gunfire are a reminder that the rebels are still active.
29. Before our modern age, people had a more physical and active lifestyle.
30. His move to the chairmanship means he will take a less active role in day-to-day man-agement.
More similar words: actively, attractive, active transport, activist, activity, detective, objective, perspective, distinctive, protective, productive, collective, effectively, respectively, effectiveness, irrespective of, tactic, action, motive, native, fraction, practice, reaction, relative, incentive, practical, sensitive, supportive, executive, narrative.