Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Alcohol has a very distinctive smell; it's quite distinct from the smell of wine.
2. The company has a distinctive logo that makes it well known.
3. Chick peas have a distinctive, delicious and nutty flavour.
4. Beer has a very distinctive smell.
5. Each house in the street has its own distinctive character.
6. She's got a very distinctive voice.
7. African hyena noted for its distinctive howl.
8. His voice was very distinctive.
9. The male bird has distinctive black and white markings on its head.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. She has a very distinctive way of walking.
11. The toad has a distinctive yellow stripe down its back.
12. Mid-fifties, short black hair, grey moustache, distinctive Russian accent. Need I go on?
13. The band's sound is a distinctive mixture of funk and rap.
14. I recognized the distinctive shape of a Boeing-747.
15. White poppy seeds have a distinctive nutty flavour .
16. The shell has a highly distinctive pattern.
17. All their beds were distinctive; Mac'swas an iron affair with brass knobs.
18. This particular dolphin is noted for its distinctive black and white markings.
19. The most distinctive feature of the dinosaurs was their size.
20. The whale has a very distinctive call.
21. The diary features the organization's distinctive new logo.
22. The plant has distinctive globular flowers.
23. The birds have a distinctive blue band round their eyes.
24. Long complex sentences are distinctive of Henry James's later style.
25. As soon as I opened the front door I smelled the distinctive aroma of fresh coffee.
26. Mars is sometimes called the Red Planet because of its distinctive colour.
27. The pianist had to tailor his style to suit the vocalist's distinctive voice.
28. When Miles Davis died,[sentencedict.com] jazz was robbed of its most distinctive voice.
29. Babies are born not just as bundles of flesh and bone but with already distinctive personalities.
30. Cooking with the lid on gives the food that distinctive smoky flavour.
More similar words: distinction, distinct, distinguish, instinct, active, activist, assist in, existing, actively, consist in, detective, objective, collective, perspective, productive, attractive, protective, effectively, respectively, effectiveness, irrespective of, administrative, active transport, function, sanction, functional, and function, malfunction, disturb, distant.