1. Your levity is unseemly at this time.
2. His remarks injected a note of levity into the proceedings.
3. At the time, Arnold had disapproved of such levity.
4. Dr. Watkins brought some much-needed levity into his lecture on economic theory.
5. His stepbrother, half-scandalized and wholly impressed by Herbert's levity, never forgot the episode.
6. The captain looked shocked at this levity but complied.
7. It was a moment of levity amid tough trade negotiations.
8. To her natural levity of disposition, her enterprise brought less of terror than of pleasurable excitement.
9. But what the authors mean by " levity " is really a sense of " lightness. "
10. As has been mentioned,[Sentencedict.com ] some postulated that phlogiston has negative weight (levity).
11. It also reintroduces much-needed levity to an act that can be overbearingly self-serious.
12. Even that didn't work out, providing the first levity in days. Just as the commencement speaker, hometown mayor Walter Washington, got up to speak, a tremendous storm cloud came out.
13. It was cruel levity in you to do that.
14. Disapproving of any attempt at levity , the constant killjoy doesn't have fun at work and doesn't think anyone else should either.
15. I am sure foreigners must think our levity is baffling.
16. To begin with, he accused of a certain levity in regard to the gods.
17. Life is not about focusing on the obstacles. It's about how you handle them, and whether you get enlightenment or levity from the way you do it. Drew Barrymore
18. The woman was lively, even bawdy, but there was something reserved, steely, behind her levity.
19. But I must resist the temptation to treat so serious a matter with levity.
20. They'd had a long, hard, cold morning's work and levity took over.
21. This was probably not the whole reason; for his levity and jocularity were well tuned for making enemies.
22. Miss Moore was a woman of steady deportment, without the least levity of conversation or carriage.
23. Better to read little with thought than much with levity and quickness.
24. A string of beads not only a luxuriance and levity represent, but also represent individual lifestyle.
25. I did everything I could to inject a bit of levity into mine.
26. On this latter point he felt almost certain, knowing her freedom from levity of character.
More similar words: inevitably, inevitable, gravity, activity, sensitivity, productivity, level, eleven, all levels, elevator, relevant, vital, review, device, evident, vitamin, evidence, previous, previously, invitation, city, unity, equity, entity, density, ability, minority, utility, priority, quantity.