Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Tenebrous, sepulchral, their interiors speak mutely of their absent architects.
2. Darting, one never knows where, their tenebrous orbs.
3. Heat lines four and seven, " Voro ordered, and prepare to target the Tenebrous as it emerges from the carrier's shadow."
4. By combining the Clockwork Decoy and a common electric light, you can illuminate even the tenebrous tunnels!
5. Two doors along , a rubric stood out from the tenebrous gloom.
6. Slain and resurrected by a surge of negative energy, the corpulent demon arose as the gaunt Tenebrous , a god of darkness and undeath.
More similar words: fibrous, glabrous, generous, generously, inebriated, inebriation, eyebrow, live broadcast, nebulous, brought, tenet, listener, tenement, sweetener, shortened, minuteness, straitened, threatened, politeness, completeness, frightened, rouse, enlightened, arouse, impoliteness, aroused, onerous, porous, odorous, rousing.