Random good picture Not show
(1) Incongruities prohibit constructing a unified picture of anything we could call Orphism.
(2) Jeffries was constructing a little drama in which I was the emblematic white critic.
(3) Throughout, the emphasis is on constructing multiple alternative models, which can be explored and tested against each other.
(4) These criteria, however, are still inadequate for constructing a satisfactory typology of political systems.
(5) Patiently Loi and Mark set about constructing another spar.
(6) Constructing rows of turbines in strategic areas could reduce soil erosion and help to phase out the use of wood for fuel.
(7) He was constructing something from a foil ash tray when she approached.
(8) Volunteers will be constructing steps along a coastal path.
(9) Also, Weiland Brewery has finished constructing a new dining patio[sentencedict.com], which will be open soon.
(10) In constructing a price index, there are two important initial steps.
(11) Secondly, there are enormous index number problems in constructing price series for capital goods.
(12) Nearly 20 percent of that cash went toward constructing a fire substation conveniently located south of the Industrial Park.
(13) Broadly speaking, constructing an animated movie, such as Tom and Jerry, can be broken into three main procedures.
(14) The effort involved in constructing such circles was enormous.
(15) They must contribute towards constructing genuine communities, family values generating City values.
(16) The problems in constructing such a device seem at present insurmountable, but who can predict the future?
(17) He pioneered mild-steel shipbuilding in 1878, constructing the first ocean-going steel ship Rotomahana.
(18) She instanced the first chapter as proof of his skill in constructing scenes.
(19) So they could sit quietly adding block after block to various buildings they were constructing.
(20) Unfortunately her building was delayed by the failure of the small specialised steel company that was constructing the hull.
(21) The teacher can often save lengthy explanation by carefully constructing a diagram or chart which encapsulates the main points of a lesson.
(22) It is the irreconcilable contradiction inevitable in humanism because of its false assumptions in constructing a world-view.
(23) The enemy did not harass us much while we were constructing our batteries.
(24) What one has is the assembling of a recipe for constructing physical properties in complicated interrelationships.
(25) Or, like any fallible human sinner, was he desperately constructing an armour of simplicity about his devious shiftings?
(26) Various Volunteers spent periods of from three to twelve months doing unskilled pick and shovel work, constructing school buildings.
(27) Behaviour is just as amenable to a planning process as, say, constructing a building.
(28) We have a right to all of that, to all its riches for constructing our modern identity.
(29) System generation is for performing pilot tests, establishing a development and test environments and constructing new systems.
(30) Books about journalism will show how to go about constructing an interesting article.
More similar words: construction, construct, instruction, instructional, instruct, instructor, destruction, structure, structural, infrastructure, constraint, instrument, constant, demonstrate, struggle against, constitute, demonstration, consist in, constitution, constitutional, continuing, concentrating, truck, non-stop, auction, monster, reduction, instinct, struggle for, conduct.