Random good picture Not show
1. He stood up, stretched and yawned.
2. She nearly fell down by stumbling over my stretched leg.
3. He stretched the rubber band till it snapped.
4. He stretched and flexed his knees to relax himself.
5. The sea stretched away to the distant horizon.
6. She stretched her arms out and gave a great yawn.
7. He stretched out his long legs .
8. His skin was stretched taut across his cheekbones.
9. She's stretched out in the sun.
10. Lucy stretched up to kiss his cheek.
11. The highway stretched out ahead of me until it narrowed to a vanishing point some miles away.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. He stretched and flexed his knees to relax.
13. He stretched out his hand and caught the falling plate.
14. We can't take on any more work-we're fully stretched as it is.
15. She stretched her arms out.
16. Someone had played a trick on her, stretched a piece of string at the top of those steps.
17. His skin was stretched taut over his cheekbones.
18. Grow lettuces under plastic stretched over wire hoops.
19. Alan stretched and yawned.
20. The race really stretched him/his skill as a runner.
21. He stretched out his arm to take the book.
22. The sea stretched out before them.
23. He stretched out his hands to break his fall .
24. The bleak moorland stretched on all sides as far as the eye could see.
25. He stretched his legs in front of him.
26. A huge cloud of dense smoke stretched across the horizon.
27. He admitted that he had maybe stretched the truth a little.
28. Your shirt is stretched at the sleeves.
29. Passengers stood and stretched as the train pulled into the station.
30. The work's too easy. The students aren't being stretched enough.
More similar words: outstretched, wretched, stretch, stretchy, stretch out, wretchedness, at a stretch, stretching, bewitched, entrenched, wretch, butcher, catcher, pitcher, arched, pinched, kitchen, satchel, catches, schedule, poached, parched, quenched, britches, crotchet, retreat, broached, crunched, attached, drenched.