Sentencedict.com random good picture
3. He stares detachedly into the middle distance, towards nothing in particular.sentencedict.com/towards.html
4. Towards the end of the marathon several runners showed signs of distress.
5. These weaknesses negated his otherwise progressive attitude towards the staff.
6. He felt no animosity towards his critics.
7. I looked towards the plane. Six passengers had already disembarked.
8. The government has only made a token gesture towards helping the unemployed.
9. He inclined towards the speaker to hear more clearly.
10. The creeper is growing in towards the gutter, and should be cleared away.
11. I was very disobedient towards my father.
12. The cat is creeping silently towards the bird.
13. She pushed her face towards him.
14. He headed downhill towards the river.
15. The water gets quite shallow towards the shore.
16. You should act towards others as you would wish them to act towards you.
17. He is very affectionate towards his children.
18. She'd made her feelings towards him abundantly clear .
19. She gave him a gentle push towards the door.
20. I did not feel at all sympathetic towards Kate.
21. After a short rest the travelers pushed on towards the coast.
22. I could see a car's headlights coming towards me.
23. She walked towards him and then halted.
24. The company needs to develop a stronger orientation towards marketing its products.
25. He behaved in a questionable manner towards her.
26. A wasp came towards us and Howard started flailing his arms around.
27. Be considerate towards the poor.
28. Success is the continuous journey towards the achievement of predetermined worth while goals .To live your life in your own way .To reach the goals , you've set for yourself . To be the person, you want to be ——that is success .
29. Education commences at the mother's knee, andevery word spoken within the hearsay of children tends towards the formation of character.
30. It is essential that the public sector orientates itself more towards the consumer.
More similar words: toward, untoward, backwards and forwards, coward, inwards, cowardly, afterwards, stowage, stowaway, innards, hardship, on the cards, as regards, house of cards, ward, award, quality standards, upward, reward, warden, inward, wayward, forward, hardware, awkward, leeward, eastward, wardrobe, inwardly, put forward.