Random good picture Not show
2. He began with a brief introduction.
3. The introduction explains how the chapters are organized.
4. I'm sure he needs no introduction.
5. A new introduction has been prefixed to the third printing of the book.
6. With the introduction of independent taxation, a married woman's position is much clearer.
7. Millions of words have been written about the introduction of the euro.
8. Ellen Malos, in her introduction to "The Politics of Housework", provides a summary of the debates.
9. Mary was shy at her introduction to the company.
10. Generally,(sentence dictionary) a book has an introduction.
11. The authors summarize their views in the introduction.
12. In the introduction he explains why he wrote the book.
13. Our speaker today needs no introduction .
14. My final guest on tonight's show needs no introduction. Please welcome the one and only Michael Jordan!
15. It's a useful introduction to an extremely complex subject.
16. On balance, the book is a friendly, down-to-earth introduction to physics.
17. His introduction to League football would have been gentler if he had started at a smaller club.
18. They are planning the introduction of legislation against sex discrimination.
19. The introduction attempts to yoke the pieces together.
20. Despite the introduction of a security shield on the new £10 stamp, counterfeits are costing the postal service millions of pounds a year.
21. A prolonged drought had necessitated the introduction of water rationing.
22. By way of introduction, let me give you the background to the story.
23. We are already doing the groundwork for the introduction of the scheme next year.
24. The introduction of a new tax accounted in no small measure for the downfall of the government.
25. I move that we support the introduction of this new technological process.
26. Mr Brown gave a brief introduction to the course.
27. The course commences with a one week introduction to Art Theory.
28. In the 1960s hemlines suddenly shot up with the introduction of the miniskirt.
29. The quantum leap in writing technology came with the introduction of personal computers.
30. A high level of anxiety was created by the introduction of cameras into the factory.
More similar words: production, introduce, productive, introspection, productivity, reduction, product, auction, instruction, destruction, construction, produce, instructional, producer, interaction, introspect, education, educational, action, fiction, section, election, reaction, fraction, function, sanction, contribution, selection, objection, infection.