Random good picture Not show
1. It has a basic construction of brick under a tiled roof.
2. He'd already started construction on a hunting lodge.
3. The hotel is currently under construction.
4. Our new offices are still under construction .
5. A new railroad is under construction.
6. Road and bridge construction is underway.
7. The railway is still under construction.
8. The Locomotive Construction Company Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Trust.
9. The shelter is a brick construction.
10. These policies have sent the construction industry into an abrupt nosedive.
11. Work has been begun on the construction of the new airport.
12. There are two new hotels under construction.
13. The construction of that new state highway is now in progress.
14. They have traced the plan of the construction site.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Construction of the new road has now been completed.
16. A dam is under construction.
17. The drainage system needs careful construction.
18. Major engineering challenges will be faced during construction.
19. Heavy snow hindered construction work.
20. The demand generated by one factory required the construction of another.
21. The construction site was a hive of activity.
22. The houses were partly timber in construction.
23. Unworthy buildings should be demolished to make room for modern construction.
24. Who did you choose as the new member of the construction committee?
25. He is held in high esteem by colleagues in the construction industry.
26. The fund has been used largely to finance the construction of federal prisons.
27. They had to battle through thick mud to reach construction workers.
28. In recent years our country has placed great importance on economic construction.
29. Symphonies 103 and 104 stand as perfect examples of early symphonic construction.
30. The company has been hammered by the downturn in the construction and motor industries.
More similar words: constructing, instruction, instructional, construct, destruction, instruct, instructor, demonstration, constitution, constitutional, structure, structural, infrastructure, constraint, auction, reduction, production, introduction, restriction, conditions, conviction, connection, consumption, conservation, in all directions, consideration, instrument, constant, demonstrate, struggle against.