Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I don't think you realize the gravity of the situation.
2. I could not hide from her the gravity of the situation.
3. Gravity is a form of magnetism.
4. Europe's economic centre of gravity shifted northwards.
5. An apple falls down because of gravity.
6. All objects are subject to gravity.
7. The Consul spoke slowly and with great gravity.
8. The water flows from the tank by gravity to the houses below.
9. He doesn't think you realize the gravity of the situation.
10. Gravity is a natural phenomenon.
11. The plane defied the laws of gravity.
12. Gravity governs the motions of celestial bodies.
13. A heavy car with a low center of gravity will hug the road.
14. Professor Gravity now seems to have become an unwanted fixture in the college.
15. The punishment should be proportionate to the gravity of the offence and the degree of culpability of the offender.
16. Increasing gravity is known to speed up the multiplication of cells.
17. The force of gravity makes things fall to earth.
18. They're trying to solve the puzzle of how gravity works.
19. Falling objects obey the law of gravity.
20. The penalties should be proportionate to the gravity of the offence.
21. I don't think you realise the gravity of the situation.
22. For an offence of this gravity, imprisonment is the usual punishment.
23. I don't think you realize the extreme gravity of this offence.
24. The force of gravity pulls things towards the earth's centre.
25. Anything with strong gravity attracts other things to it.
26. Punishment varies according to the gravity of the offence.
27. Arrows would continue to fly forward forever in a straight line were it not for gravity, which brings them down to earth.
28. Criminal law does not treat traffic offences with the gravity they deserve.
29. Newton proposed that heavenly and terrestrial motion could be unified with the idea of gravity.
30. The building leans so much that it seems to defy gravity.