Random good picture Not show
1. The new model will be in production by the end of the year.
2. Some good production can be seen on television.
3. The production in this factory is spiral.
4. Production so far this year is on/off target.
5. The car went out of production in 1990.
6. Production has halted at all of the company's factories because of the pay dispute.
7. They raised prices and cut production, instead of cutting costs.
8. Production will reach an all-time high.
9. The production line involves a high degree of specialization of labour.
10. Strikers brought production to a standstill.
11. The production of the film cost twenty million US dollars.
12. Over - production is seriously unbalancing the EEC economy.
13. This latest production is a pale imitation of the original .
14. Production of computers has increased double in the last few weeks.
15. In the mass production era multinational firms tended to centralize their operations.
16. Japan has taken the lead in car production.
17. The workers'enthusiasm for production ran unprecedentedly high.
18. That model won't go into production before late 1990.
19. The company is subcontracting production of most of the parts.
20. The latest figures show industrial production steaming ahead at an 8.8 per cent annual rate.
21. They have bettered last month's production record.
22. The application of new scientific discoveries to industrial production methods usually increases efficiency.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. You couldn't hold the cost of production down.
24. On the production line, downtime has been reduced from 55% to 26%.
25. The machine will go into full production in November 2002.
26. The conditions were unfavourable for intensive agricultural production.
27. These ten books sum up this year's production.
28. A specialist in ergonomics will work with the team designing the production line in our new factory.
29. The soil was so badly eroded it could no longer sustain crop production.
30. He collaborated with his son Michael on the English translation of a text on food production.
More similar words: introduction, productive, productivity, product, reduction, produce, producer, auction, instruction, destruction, construction, instructional, protection, projection, introduce, environmental protection, education, educational, action, fiction, section, election, sanction, function, reaction, fraction, promotion, infection, objection, selection.