1. One barking dog sets all
the wit in the world is not in one head.
that glitters is not gold.
4. Don't speak all
you know, but know all you speak.
5. Custom makes all
the things easy.
6. There is a time for all
7. Of all
the possessions of this life fame is the noblest; when the body has sunk into the dust the great name still lives.
8. If the beard were all
, the goat might preach.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Honest men marry soon, wise men not at all
is fair in love and war.
11. Money is the root of all
12. To live is to function. That is all
there is in living.
13. The law cannot make all
men equal, but they are all equal before the law.
is but lip-wisdom that wants experience.
15. If time be of all
things the most precious, wasting of time must be the greatest prodigality.
16. Where love fails, we espy all
17. Don't put all
your eggs in one basket.
shall be well, Jack shall have Gill [Jill].
19. When three know it, all
is fish that comes to his net.
great truths begin as blasphemise.
22. Take a pain for a pleasure all
wise men can.
23. Idleness is the mother [root] of all
evil [sin, vice].
24. Friendship should not be all
on one side.
25. No one wise at all
26. Idleness is the key of beggary, and the root of all
27. Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all
28. I intend no modification of my hope...expressed personal wish that all
men everywhere could be free.
29. The wise man knows he knows nothing, but the fool thinks he knows it all
30. Lose not time; be always employed in something useful; cut off all