Random good picture Not show
1. We live in the same alley.
2. The thief slunk down the dark alley.
3. The alley led to the railway bridge.
4. He dived into an alley to escape from the police.
5. The job sounds right up your alley.
6. He was found slain in an alley two blocks from his apartment.
7. Alley has boxed since he was 15 .
8. She found the side alley where the stage door was located.
9. The complex contains a bowling alley(sentencedict.com), pool hall and indoor tennis courts.
10. The house backs onto a narrow alley.
11. The thief dived down an alley.
12. High buildings flanked the alley.
13. He's been in tin-pan alley for twenty years.
14. In any event, the bowling alley restaurant proved quite acceptable.
15. A drunk lay in the alley.
16. I walked back along a side alley.
17. There's a narrow alley which divides our house from the one next door.
18. The Internet has proved a blind alley for many firms.
19. The alley leads to the village square.
20. He wheeled his bike into the alley at the side of the house.
21. The car was hidden down a narrow alley in the downtown area.
22. I don't want to be left for dead in some stinking alley.
23. I wouldn't care to meet him in a dark alley!
24. When he saw the police arrive, he bolted down an alley.
25. The line of reasoning will only lead you up another blind alley.
26. Johnny was late home and, as usual, I had visions of him lying dead in some alley.
27. Kate loves dancing, so salsa lessons would be right up her alley.
28. The football fans complained that they had been herded into a small alley.
29. This sort of thinking just seems to be leading us up/down a blind alley.
30. He's an ugly bruiser - I wouldn't like to meet him down a dark alley!