Random good picture Not show
1. An aide was already spinning the senator's defeat as 'almost as good as an outright win'.
2. Apparently, the aide had acted without White House sanction.
3. He served as an aide to the former president.
4. An aide to U. S. Sen.
5. Another casualty was Gordon Ashworth, a senior aide to Peterson, who resigned over money paid to redecorate his house.
6. Oscar Orbos has done well as Mrs Aquino's aide, but at 40 may be too young for the big job.
7. She served a two-year stint as an aide to Congressman Jim McNulty.
8. Companies aide still trying to find how best to describe these new work arrangements for people.
9. Anderson has worked as an aide to the mayor for three years.
10. But asked whether he believed whether the former aide lied,[sentencedict.com] Harshbarger avoided the question.
11. Amelia went to work as a nurse's aide in the children's wing of the hospital.
12. Hayworth calls Owens, a former aide to then-Sen.
13. A Royal aide on the marriage of Charles and Diana.
14. The cantankerous aide organized support for health care reform, coordinated the Whitewater defense and helped chart the course to renomination.
15. A White House aide told the media everything he knew about the President's private life.
16. There were a cardinal and an aide to Garibaldi.
17. He asked an aide for the number.
18. Larry Foster, chief council aide, said Hale was ordered to appear before the committee next Monday.
19. The aide was hired to keep the governor's slovenly brother out of the public eye.
20. An aide confirmed this week that the President will not be running for re-election.
21. Johnson, for example, was a longtime Mecham aide.
22. An aide said Clinton will announce his plan Wednesday after conferring with a White House-led task force on climate change.
23. The colored aide and the blond one took me downstairs and let me on to our ward and locked the door behind me.
24. The brothers chip in a certain amount of money each month to hire a home health aide.
25. These will be resolved or abandoned in the course aide time, and in the meantime will have no moral standing.
26. Yaki, who was instrumental in negotiating the leases as an aide to Rep.
27. If he is going to see them, Earl Bush, the press aide, will brief him on likely questions.
28. The second complaint alleges that Bonior improperly employs his wife as a office aide.
29. The officers pushed the desk away, telling Hill the flag was state property, as an aide to Gov.
30. The latest row arises from an apparent attempt by his closest aide to silence one of the pollsters.