Sentencedict.com random good picture
(8) In war, whichever side may call itself the victor, there are no winners[sentencedict .com], but all are losers.
(14) Before I forget, there was a call from Italy for you.
(15) Hurry up, you're late for your call.You've been knocked on!
(16) We call each other by our first names here.
(17) She didn't even call to say she wasn't coming.
(18) I'll call the restaurant and make a reservation.
(19) The prime minister may decide to call an early election.
(20) Please do not hesitate to call us.
(21) I'm transferring ur call to the person in charge.
(22) We had to call a plumber to unblock the drains.
(23) Will you call your dog off[sentencedict.com], please?
(24) Want him to call you back?
(25) This is Gary of ABC. Pls call me when you get home. My number is 1234.
(26) Please have him call me back.
(28) I believe that fame and celebrity, influence and power, success and failure, reality and illusion are all somehow neatly woven into a seamless fabric we laughingly call reality.
(29) Wait there for a minute. I have to make a phone call.
(30) We had to stand in the snow every morning for roll call.
More similar words: call off, call for, call on, vocal, scale, recall, local, call up, call in, fiscal, ethical, logical, radical, so-called, call forth, musical, medical, typical, call back, tropical, vertical, critical, basically, calendar, chemical, clinical, typically, ironically, identical, classical.