Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Open your mouth wide and say "Ah".
2) Why has the train stopped? Ah, now we're off again.
3) Ah, here comes the bus at last!
4) Ah ! This is a waste of time!
5) Have you seen my keys anywhere? Ah, there they are.
6) Ah well, better luck next time.
7) Ah, I was still footloose and fancy-free in those days.
8) We were young and madly in love. Ah, those were the days!
9) Ah, this is the life! Lying on the beach, sipping cool drinks.
10) Ah, look - here's the postman.
11) "Ah, you're here,(http://sentencedict.com/ah.html) " she said and heaved/let out/gave a sigh of relief.
12) Ah, so you've bought new slippers yet!
13) Ah, I get it.
14) He called you a bad name, did he? Ah, diddums!
15) Ah, that's better. I needed to sit down.
16) Ah, so many questions, so little time.
17) Ah so you've decided to grace us with your presence!
18) Ah, Jessica, how wonderful to see you!
19) Ah, but that may not be true.
20) Ah, a long, cool , refreshing drink! Just what the doctor ordered!
21) Ah, yes: The proverbial three-hour tour.
22) Isabel: Laugh, Ah thought Ah'd hud a relapse of my cystitis.
23) Ah, said Mr Healey, Enoch had been with him at that seminar in Florence he'd mentioned.
24) But, ah, what might have been, if we did not have this political fixation on reducing or eliminating deficits.
25) Ah, this coffee is good.
26) Ah! who would then be counted in the Number?
27) Ah, the life of the hip-hop mogul.
28) Ah well, maybe Kenneth Clarke, the new Home Secretary, will talk more sense.
29) Ah, but my dear honorable chief, my daughter is just a child.
30) Ah... everyone would be forgotten, even Goethe, if the earth should chance to collide with a comet.