1. The golden age
is before us, not behind us.
2. Youth looks forward and age
3. The age
of miracles is past.
4. Youth is a blunder; manhood a struggle, old age
5. For age
and want save while you may; no morning sun lasts a whole day.
6. Rear sons for help in old age
; and store up grains against famine.
7. What youth is used to, age
8. Economy is the easy chair of old age
9. Wine and judgement mature with age
10. An idle youth, a needy age
11. A lazy youth, a lousy age
12. At twenty years of age
, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit ; and at forty, the judgment.
13. The average age of the boys in this class is 23.
14. Love sees no color, age, or looks, it only sees what in your heart.
15. Babies start to get mobile around the age of eight months.
16. Her age disqualified her for the job.
17. He must be getting near retiring age.
18. The children average seven years of age.
19. To make good use of life.one should have in youth the experience of advanced years,and in old age
the vigor of youth.
20. Learning is an ornament in prosperity, a refuge in adversity, and a provision in old age
21. The follies of youth are food for repentance in old age
22. Knowledge is a comfortable and necessary retreat and shelter for us in an advanced age
; and if we do not plant it when young, it will give us no shade when we grow old.
23. In youth the hours are golden in mature years they are silver, in old age
they are leaden.
24. We hope to grow old, yet we fear old age
; that is, we are willing to live,[sentencedict.com] and afraid to die.
25. The only secret a woman can keep is that of her age
26. One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age
without a name.
27. It is not shame for a man to learn that which he knows not, whatever be his age
28. The book was written in a style appropriate to the age of the children.
29. The law forbids the sale of cigarettes to people under the age of 16.
30. She has remarkable hearing for a lady of her age.