Random good picture Not show
2) Politeness is like an air cushion; there may be nothing in it,but it eases ours jolts wonderfully.
6) Air can circulate freely through the tunnels.
7) There's quite a chill in the air this morning.
8) Are you going by boat or by air?
9) I leaped into the air with joy.
10) There was a general air of festivity and abandon.
11) We need some fresh air in this stuffy room!
12) The recent hot,(http://sentencedict.com/air.html) humid weather is affecting air quality.
13) He had an air of uncertainty about him.
14) His air of calm superiority annoyed her intensely.
15) In an air raid last night the enemy aircraft bombed the city.
16) A hovercraft rides on a cushion of air.
17) There was an air of romance about the old castle.
18) The balloon descended gradually as the air came out.
19) You need to put some air in the tyres.
20) Riot police fired in the air and lashed out with clubs to disperse hundreds of demonstrators.
21) The flag was aflutter in the air.
22) The winning captain held the trophy in the air.
23) Air travellers were left stranded because of icy conditions.
24) She swished her racket aggressively through the air.
25) Touch the air once again miss you breath.
26) The pump sucks air out through this valve.
27) I was startled at the news that 129 persons were killed last Sunday in the attempt by rebel air force officers to overthrow the government in the capital.
28) It's so stale in here, Mary, please open the window and air this place out.
29) The fine was for the company's pollution of the air near its plants.
30) The city's bomb shelters were being prepared for possible air raids.