Random good picture Not show
(1) St Pancras was martyred in 304 AD.
(2) Every single ad in the campaign has been a gem.
(3) Buddhism was introduced into China about 67 AD.
(4) There was a brief ad for Mona Lisa skin lightener.
(5) Rome annexed the Nabatean kingdom in 106 AD.
(6) Charlemagne was crowned Emperor on Christmas Day 800 AD.
(7) Environmentalists attacked the company's ad as a public-relations exercise.
(8) We put an ad in the local paper.
(9) They've placed an ad for someone to baby-sit the youngsters in the evening.
(10) Problems were solved on an ad hoc basis.
(11) In one ad the viewer scarcely sees the car's exterior.
(12) This is an ad hoc committee specially established to deal with a particular subject.
(13) It said in the job ad that they wanted proficiency in at least two languages.
(14) Middle English was spoken from about AD 1100 to 1450.
(15) He placed/put a personal ad in The Times.
(16) Rome fell to the Vandals in 455 AD.
(17) The speech was full of ad - libs and witty asides.
(18) This ad pulled better than any other we have run.
(19) He plays the country yokel in the butter ad.
(20) A lot of claims are made in the ad.
(21) That ad campaign was an absolute masterstroke.
(22) He talks ad nauseam about how clever his children are.
(23) In AD 79 the city of Pompei was buried under a layer of ash seven metres deep.
(24) The pair have often been known to abandon their script and begin ad libbing.
(25) York was founded by the Romans in the year 71 AD.
(26) I'd forgotten the notes for my speech so I had to do it ad lib.
(27) The cathedral was destroyed by the Great Fire of 1136 AD.
(28) We were told to help ourselves to the food ad lib.
(29) Quills were the chief writing implement from the 6 th century AD until the advent of steel pens in the mid 19 th century.
(30) Having suffered grievously from biological weapons attacks in the past, China supports work that helps comprehensively to strengthen the effectiveness of the convention. It has actively participated in the work of drawing up a Protocol of the Ad Hoc Group of States Parties to the BWC established in 1994(sentencedict.com), and has made contributions to the progress of the negotiations on the Protocol.