Random good picture Not show
5. Journalists will be able to preview the exhibition tomorrow.
6. Donna might be able to come tomorrow, but it's very unlikely .
7. I've always been able to learn languages easily; it's a gift.
8. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to bear the pain.
9. The country has been able to celebrate the return of its independence so brutally snuffed out in 1940.
10. You should be able to evaluate your own work.
11. At last I was able to work undisturbed.
12. We were able to watch the lions in complete safety.
13. The bank is able to provide photographic evidence of who used the machine.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. We should be able to sell the house at a profit.
15. I've always wanted to be able to speak Japanese.
16. Don't give up when you are able to fly,to dream and to love.
17. The firm will be able to undercut its competitors whilst still making a profit.
18. I was able to gain invaluable experience over that year.
19. We were not able to meet the deadline because of manufacturing delays.
20. We won't be able to tell what skills the man has until we try him out.
21. I was scarcely able to move my arm after the accident.
22. I shall be able to go tomorrow.
23. Histories make men wise ; poems witty; the mathematics subtle; natural philosophy deep ; moral grave ; logic and rhetoric able to contend.
25. Let early education be a sort of a musement; you will then be bette able to find out the natural bent.
26. I found it immensely rewarding working with the less able children.
27. I have been an asthmatic from childhood and was never able to play any sports.
28. Travel and see the world; afterwards, you will be able to put your concerns in perspective.
29. He told them he was old and feeble and was not able to walk so far.
30. we always ask for man to innocent as child, but able as father.
More similar words: cable, table, unable, enable, tableau, be able to, disabled, suitable, bearable, reliable, variable, vegetable, available, agreeable, comparable, favorable, on the table, inevitable, acceptable, vulnerable, tablespoon, remarkable, changeable, sustainable, be available, uncomfortable, unchangeable, considerable, probably, establish.