Random good picture Not show
(1) NATO directed the attacks against the bridge.
(2) The force would be composed of troops from NATO countries.
(3) NATO threatened drastic action if its terms were not met.
(4) NATO is short for North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
(5) NATO will continue to thin out its forces.
(6) NATO generals voiced reservations about making air strikes.
(7) NATO is sometimes called the Atlantic Alliance.
(8) Britain is a full member of NATO.
(9) It would almost certainly mean the end of NATO.
(10) NATO troops were tasked with keeping the peace.
(11) NATO is a supranational organization.
(12) Defence policies must often be cleared with NATO allies first.
(13) NATO defense ministers wrap up their meeting in Brussels today.
(14) NATO countries have been forced to confront fundamental moral questions.
(15) I brashly announced to the group that NATO needed to be turned around.
(16) All these actions by the NATO conflicted with the universally accepted international laws.
(17) NATO officials agreed to contribute troops and equipment to such an operation if the UN Security Council asked for it.
(18) NATO kept up the pressure on the Serbs to get out of Kosovo.
(19) Nato was accused of trying to throw a cordon sanitaire around Russia.
(20) Any invader would have the military might of NATO to reckon with.
(21) He argues strongly for retention of NATO as a guarantee of peace.
(22) NATO plans to curtail the number of troops being sent to the region.
(23) NATO says it will keep a reduced number of modern nuclear weapons to guarantee peace.
(24) He denied that giving civilian tasks to the NATO forces was a case of mission creep.
(25) The President said NATO expansion will finally erase the boundary line in Europe artificially created by the Cold War.
(26) NATO forces possess an arsenal of 700 surface-to-air missiles.
(27) NATO stands for North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
(28) Opening NATO to new members may dilute its strength.
(29) According to the Secretary of State(Sentencedict), the Russians face no threat from an expanded NATO.
(30) The plane was shot down in error by a NATO missile.
More similar words: anatomy, senator, denominator, coordinator, gubernatorial, atop, atom, at once, tomato, orator, flat out, potato, patois, atomic, equator, operator, megaton, comatose, educator, creator, oratory, incubator, at one time, predator, oratorio, alligator, all at once, aleatory, atonement, mandatory.