Random good picture Not show
1. The government counted 27,600,000 employed persons in West Germany.
2. East and West Germany united under article 23 of the Bonn constitution.
3. With unification, East Germany was subsumed by capitalist West Germany.
4. The author draws a comparison between East and West Germany and the North-South divide in England.
5. Zeiss West Germany continued to set the world standards for microscopy in many areas.
6. Argentina lost to West Germany one nil in the final, but the damage had been done.
7. Early in the 1960 s, France and West Germany jointly proposed to rebuild Euro - pe through the EC.
8. Countries such as West Germany and Holland revalued their currencies.
9. East Germany united with West Germany to form one country.
10. It has a great influence in West Germany Exhibition, 12 local newspapers and radio reports.
11. East and West Germany were unified into a polictical and economic entity in 1990.
12. Becker also helped West Germany win its first Davis Cup in 1988.
13. Magdeburg Water Bridge connects the former East and West Germany at the Elbe River and was built as part of the German reunification project.
14. The former capital of West Germany, in the western part of the country on the Rhine River.
15. West Germany determined that approximately 15 , 000 bridges had been destroyed during the conflict.
16. West Germany Electro-Press ceramic transducer to ensure powerful power output.
17. In some ways, West Germany had less trouble with Reagan than with its European allies.
18. It's still possible for the losers to be pipped by West Germany for a semi-final place.
19. The Federal Republic of Germany was the official name of West Germany.
20. It was a really exciting game,[sentencedict.com/west germany.html] and the result was 2-1 to West Germany.
21. To this day, readers such as Helmut Schmidt, chancellor of West Germany from 1974 to 1982, agree.
22. NOVEMBER 11–12 — Three million East German citizens visit West Germany to look, shop, or visit with family and friends; some sought new lives in the FRG.
23. Zhou Baogen, "Economic Analysis of Nuclear Export Control Policy:A Comparative Case Study of West Germany and US, " Chinese Journal of European Studies, No. 1, 2007. pp. 74-86.
24. He converted the penalty emphatically to set up a Semi - Final clash with old rivals West Germany.
25. ON MARCH 25th 1957 a gaggle of leaders from six European countries (France, West Germany, Italy and the Benelux trio) met in the great hall of the Horatii and the Curiatii in Rome's Capitoline museum.
26. By 1968, Japan's economy was on a road to rapid recovery, overtaking West Germany to jump to No. 2 in the world under the wing of its ally and biggest trading partner, the United States.
27. "Freikoerperkultur" ("free body culture"), or FKK for short, was hugely popular in the otherwise highly restrictive German Democratic Republic (GDR), much more so than in West Germany.
28. At the 1974 World Cup they played their first and only football match against West Germany.
29. On November 9, 1989, I was on a speaking tour in West Germany for the United States Information Agency.
30. From 1950 to 1960 alone, the standard of living in West Germany and Berlin doubled.
More similar words: germany, German, germane, superman, fisherman, permanent, countermand, permanently, lost generation, west, western, southwest, northwest, manifest destiny, westerner, awestruck, thermal, derma, athermal, germ, mermaid, geothermal, aftermath, supermarket, permafrost, gourmand, doorman, dormant, germinal, chairman.