Random good picture Not show
(31) Many electors didn't vote today because of the bad weather.
(32) Heck, if you don't like it, don't vote for him.
(33) More needs to be done to simplify the process of registering to vote.
(34) The vote will enable the Prime Minister to push through tough policies.
(35) The Government has launched an advertising campaign to encourage people to vote.
(36) I would like to propose a vote of thanks to our host.
(37) If the opposition groups manage to unite, they may command over 55% of the vote.
(38) The result of the vote poses a serious challenge to the government's credibility.
(39) The party leaders whipped the members in for the vote.
(40) The UN has established detailed criteria for who should be allowed to vote.
(41) Republicans accuse Democrats of using delaying tactics to prevent a final vote on the bill.
(42) The UN will vote on the retention of sanctions against Iraq.
(43) The politician was ousted from office by a vote from members of his own party.
(44) Almost half the population are eligible to vote in today's election.
(45) This strategy effectively neutralized what the Conservatives had hoped would be a vote - winner.
(46) The general feeling at the meeting was that a vote should be taken.
(47) The three smaller parties gained an aggregate of 25 per cent of the vote.
(48) Shocked by the results of the elections, they now want to challenge the validity of the vote.
(49) The vote yesterday appears to mark something of a turning point in the war.
(50) There was no alternative for them to vote in favor.
(51) The President and his supporters are almost certain to read this vote as a mandate for continued economic reform.
(52) In the last days before the vote, both sides are saturating the airwaves.
(53) The Indian Prime Minister, V P Singh, lost a vote of confidence in the Indian parliament.
(54) I gave him my pledge that I would vote for him.
(55) The district board will vote today on whether to go ahead with the plan.
(56) The first step in empowering the poorest sections of society is making sure they vote.
(57) She was too young to vote in the national election.
(57) Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
(58) Preliminary results show the Republican party with 11 percent of the vote.
(59) And if the President doesn't make things better, other voters say, we'll vote him out, too.
(60) On April 19 the new government won a vote of confidence by 339 votes to 207.