Random good picture Not show
1. Viviparity typically means fewer offspring and longer-lived individuals.
2. "Viviparity has evolved about a hundred times in reptiles," said herpetologist Rick Shine of the University of Sydney in Australia.
3. Every birds bird is oviparous, and it is viviparity however.
4. Life habit: Perches in the dry area, the viviparity, may give birth to 6-8 young snake.
5. The gestation of demand cone of broad sense is led by technological innovation. That is that continuous viviparity is promoted technological innovation.
More similar words: viviparous, oviparous, parity, imparity, disparity, parity bit, parity error, particularity, purchasing power parity, conviviality, riparian, pari passu, safari park, parities, rarity, apparitor, clarity, charity, apparition, polarity, molarity, hilarity, vulgarity, linearity, osmolarity, regularity, insularity, secularity, modularity, similarity.