Random good picture Not show
1. Or because of bowel verminosis is causedMorpheusUnwell, or because cross be hungry, pass full etc.
2. Avian Coccidiosis is one of the high incidence Verminosis, which do harm to poultry industry .
3. Survey was carried out on polychaete verminosis in cultured pearl oyster ( Pteria penguin ) in Liusha Bay.
4. Ascariasis is common enteric verminosis, often in children, will influence children enteric function and growth, possibly with many complications; active and effective treatment is very important.
5. The left-shell of Pteria penguin reared in cone cage was liable to infection of polychaete verminosis.
6. Conclusion The outbreak was induced by eating fresh or half-fresh pomacea canaliculata, indicating that outbreak of verminosis induced by food can also happen in the northland .
More similar words: verminous, calcinosis, pollinosis, trichinosis, luminosity, coterminous, terminology, dysgerminoma, conterminous, vermin, terminological, never mind, silver mine, inositol, minos, gnosis, dominos, adenosis, pyknosis, stenosis, zoonosis, cyanosis, hypnosis, melanosis, diagnosis, prognosis, synostosis, self-hypnosis, misdiagnosis, ermine.