Random good picture Not show
1. The formation of inositol phosphates was determined as described.
2. There is growing evidence, therefore, that inositol phosphates may have direct effects on calcium channels within the plasma membrane.
3. In some cells, there are suggestions that these inositol phosphates may directly activate specific channels in the plasma membrane.
4. Ingredients like taurine, guarana and inositol are natural substances.
5. Effects of acetylcholine on inositol 1,4,5- triphosphate formation in cervix uteri myo- metrial cells of human.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Ingredients can like taurine, guarana and inositol are natural substances.
7. Compared with liquid fermentation, more ferulic acid, inositol and monosaccharides were produced.
8. Objective:To detect the expression of glycosyl phosphatidyl inositol (GPI) anchored protein on the blood cell membrane and its implication in the diagnosis of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria(PNH).
9. Expression and role of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor and ryanodine receptor in a human lens epithelial cell line.
10. Phospholipase C(PLC) is a key enzyme in phosphatidyl inositol turnover during signal transduction.
11. Type 2 inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor modulates bile salt export pump activity in rat hepatocytes.
12. The inositol was prepared by hydrolysis of phytic acid with microwave radiating.
13. AIM: To establish a mathematical model of inositol phospholipid hydrolyzed by phospholipase C in mouse fibroblasts.
14. Modification of hemoglobin using inositol tetrakisphosphate ( IP 4 ) can improve the oxygen affinity of hemoglobin.
15. In greidine " Ingredients like taurine, guarana and inositol or are natural substances."
16. The study of competitive sorption of inositol hexaphosphate and orthophosphate by several soils from ...
17. Inositol 1 , 4 , 5 - triphophate ( IP 3 ) - Ca 2 + signal transduction pathway plays a very important role in animal cells.
18. Ingredient " Ingredients like taurine, guarana and inositol are natural substances."
19. CONCLUSION: 1. TangLuoTong and inositol can significantly ameliorate DPN right common personal nerve sensory conduction velocity (NCV) and feet great toe diapason vibration sensation.
20. Irvine has presented a detailed analysis of the controversy regarding the role of these two inositol phosphates in regulating calcium entry.
21. Plant physiological response to salt and transgenic research was discussed in osmoregulation such as proline, trehalose , betaine, inositol.
22. However , the effects are not visible adding peptone, coconut milk, aneurin and inositol.
23. Titanium pigment, 1398 moderate protein kinase, potassium nitrate, sodium nitrate, inositol, ferrous sulfate, etc.
24. No spore was formed , and it was resistant to 0/129. It could utilize glucose, malt ose , mannite, sucrose and inositol, but could not utilize xylose, xyl ose, raffinose, sorbin and adonitol.
25. Choose more in recent years following medication: Aldose is reductive enzymatic depressor, inositol, methylic B12 ?
26. They can't ferment glucose, fructose, esculin, amygdalin, arabinose, lactose, mannose, ribose, sucrose, xylose, raffinose, mannitol, inositol, sorbitol and gelatin.
27. Phytases are enzymes capable of hydrolyzing phytic acid ( orphytate ) to less - phosphorylated myo - inositol derivates and inorganic phosphate.
28. Recognized as part of the vitamin B complex group, inositol is an important dietary and cellular constituent.
29. This paper introduces a simple, rapid and accurate method for inositol analysis.
30. - biophosphate ( PIP 2 ) into two second messengers, inositol 1,4, 5 - trisphosphate ( IP 3 ) and 1,2 - diacyl - glycerol ( DAG ).
More similar words: luminosity, calcinosis, pollinosis, trichinosis, parasitology, depositor, expositor, compositor, ovipositor, depository, expository, suppository, repository, parasitological, parasitosis, in opposite to, in opposition, anosognosia, minos, capitol, xylitol, dominos, mannitol, sorbitol, dinosaur, gnosis, nosing, erythritol, agnosia, inosculate.