Random good picture Not show
1. The differentiation of metal ions were compared between urolithiasis patients and healthy people, among various types of urolith, and between stones and urine of urolithiasis patients.
2. Objective:To understand the potential pathogenesis of urolith through analysis clinic and blood biochemistry level for 219 upper urinary tract calculus.
3. The results showed that the chemical compositions of the 3 cases were calcium phosphate, struvite and mixed urolith respec.
4. Objective To investigate the effect of ESWL treatment for urolith.
5. Methods 140 cases of urinary calculi from Shaanxi of China have been analyzed by IR, and ultrastructure of urolith has been examined by SEM.
More similar words: urolithiasis, nephrolith, ureterolith, nephrolithotomy, nephrolithiasis, ureterolithiasis, ureterolithotomy, politburo, neurolinguistics, aerolite, natrolite, microlite, otolith, microliter, monolith, xenolith, batholith, neolithic, laccolith, monolithic, mesolithic, paleolithic, palaeolithic, neolithic age, pyelolithotomy, sialolithiasis, paleolithic age, photolithography, cholecystolithiasis, choledocholithiasis.