Random good picture Not show
1. The constitution they adopted was similar to the United States Constitution; however, property in black slaves was expressly recognized.
2. Even the provisions of the formal document, the United States Constitution, may be amended by judicial decisions and custom usage.
3. Delaware becomes the first state to ratify the United States Constitution.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The United States Constitution guarantees freedom of speech and the press.
5. Your rights are safeguarded by both the United States Constitution and state common law.
6. An amendment to the United States Constitution limits the President to two full terms in office.
7. Such sources are also relevant in analyses of the United States Constitution.
8. He also reminded the court that such auctions were permitted by the United States constitution in the name of freedom of expression.
9. Seventy - two years later nineteenth amendment to the United States Constitution gave women the right to vote.
10. A few years later, George Mason took part in creating the United States Constitution.
11. This course will cover the foundations of American law, starting with the United States Constitution.
12. Chicago in the movement of this bill clearly showing in the United States Constitution protects speech and freedom of assembly is a contradiction.
More similar words: constitution, constitutional, constitutional convention, unconstitutional, institution, institutional, constitute, restitution, united nations, nation-state, constituent, institute, munitions, substitute, destitute, construction, consternation, consultation, reconstruction, reconstruction period, constant, constantly, reinstate, ammunition, station, stationery, gestation, installation, demonstration, stationary.