Similar words: over voltage, overvoltage, capacitor voltage, voltage divider, voltage, ac voltage, low voltage, low-voltage.
Random good picture Not show
1. Instantaneous undervoltage occurred in power supply system of lubricant pump, which caused easily breakdown of large scale machine set.
2. The instrument has over-voltage protection current and undervoltage instruction current. It can obtain high precision and speed can be used in real-time system measuring phase difference.
3. Voltage sags often cause undervoltage fault in sensitive loads, and interrupt the production process.
4. A voltage regulator (10) having an undervoltage protection circuit 11 and a method for protecting against an output voltage out being less than a predetermined level.
5. Undervoltage Sensing for Each Phase of Normal Source: Pickup voltage is adjustable form 85 to 100 percent of nominal, and dropout voltage is adjustable from 75 to 98 percent of pickup value.
6. Intermediate relay is a type of control undervoltage relay which is used to add the amount of control signal or amplify the signal.
7. Undervoltage Lockout Adjust: With this pin left open, the UVLO threshold is internally set to 1.45V.
8. LT3466 is a full function dual step-up DC/DC converter specifically designed to drive up to 20 white LEDs, possessing the functions of soft-start, open LED protection, undervoltage lockout and so on.
9. Adopt strict charge to manage the circuit , it can protect with overload, undervoltage, short circuit, etc. output for standard USB power supply interface.
10. This paper put forward a new parameter detection and undervoltage control system in underbalance drilling on the basis of wireless communication and process control theory.
11. The system includes modules of generating SPWM signals, inverter circuit and its control tactic, undervoltage and overcurrent protection, keyboard and display.
12. The invention relates to electromechanical equipment accessories, in particular to an undervoltage open-phase protection contactor.
13. Accurate electrical network automatic compensation and overcurrent, overvoltage , undervoltage, overheating, etc protection functions make welding machine more safety and credibility.
14. In the sub-electric circuit, introduced the band gap datum potential source, the operational amplifier, the undervoltage protection, the hot protection with emphasis.
15. Based on deep research and analysis of detailed situation, the best way to solve undervoltage problem at customer side is to take the measures purposely, thus will get good results.
16. Provides automatic defeat of delay on loss of voltage or sustained undervoltage of emergency source, provided normal supply has been restored.
17. It can provide protection from over current, short circuit, undervoltage, phase failure, leakage lockout, and operation overvoltage.
18. In order to design a credible and steady system, the function of overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent and overload protection is designed in the paper.
19. The Breaker can be attached with shunt tripping device, undervoltage tripping device, auxiliary contacts, alarm contacts and motor-operated drive.
20. To meet this requirement[sentencedict.com], the new relay developed consists of a combination of directional overcurrent relay and directional undervoltage relay.
21. It is necessary to prevent induction motors against overload and undervoltage.
22. Any LED system should be able to appropriately track overvoltage, undervoltage, short circuit, open circuit, and thermal runaway conditions.
More similar words: over voltage, overvoltage, capacitor voltage, voltage divider, voltage, ac voltage, low voltage, low-voltage, arc voltage, voltage loop, bias voltage, voltage drop, high-voltage, peak voltage, high voltage, voltage gain, voltage limit, offset voltage, supply voltage, voltage level, anode voltage, signal voltage, ripple voltage, forward voltage, voltage rating, nominal voltage, driving voltage, reverse voltage, induced voltage, control voltage.