Random good picture Not show
(1) Roma table Grillo low-voltage tungsten halogen lamp with dimmer switch.
(2) Most low-voltage lights cast a localised beam or a diffused glow.
(3) Low-Cost, Low-Voltage, Power Control Amplifier Applications 8-Pin.
(4) Quad, low-voltage, SPST analog switch.
(5) Quad, low-voltage, SPST analog switches with enable. 4 NO.
(6) Low-voltage, single-supply single SPDT analog switch.
(7) Low-voltage, single-supply dual SPST analog switch.
(8) Low-cost, low-voltage, PA power control amplifier for GSM applications.
(9) Another low-voltage alternative to explore is fiber optics lighting.
(10) Two dual SPST switches, low-voltage, bidirectional RF/video switch.
(11) A new low-voltage low-power CMOS voltage reference operating in subthreshold region is presented.
(12) The low-voltage relay and the excess voltage relay are integrated into one relay, which can display the real time of the voltage of the circuit and the limit of voltage can be modified.
(13) Description: Low-Voltage, Single and Dual Supply, Quad SPST(Sentence dictionary), High Performance Analog Switches.
(14) First, a low-voltage power supply problem prevented one of Hubble's cameras from being rebooted properly, and then computer trouble struck and all efforts ceased.
(15) Quad, low-voltage, SPST analog switches with enable. 2 NO and 2 NC.
(16) Optical fiber cable technology to solve complex low-voltage electrical communication problem is provided the ideal solution.
(17) The data communication hardware and software of low-voltage power line based on coding method are built on RISE3201.
(18) Based on the low-voltage distribution system or load compensation for industry, the aim of the thesis is to study the SVG that adopts direct-current control.
(19) In recent years , the use of low-voltage power lines and indoor subscriber line high-speed data communications is the study of foreign hot spots.
(20) This single-phase low-voltage power supply system with three-core bundled insulated wire is designed for rural network which loads are dispersive, voltage quality is poor and line loss is high.
(21) Pre-wired with easy-fix connectors, the lamps can be positioned anywhere along the length of the low-voltage cable.
(22) From a mail-order house she ordered a battery-operated galvanic device which applied the stimulation of low-voltage electrical current to his paralyzed limbs.
(23) The deal melds the complementary industrial equipment holdings of Schneider and low-voltage fittings[sentencedict.com], wiring accessories and consumer electrical products of Legrand.
(24) The transformer simply plugs into a mains socket indoors or in a garage, and only the low-voltage wire is taken outside.
(25) Although incandescent lights are not as energy efficient as other types they are low-voltage and low-wattage, thus saving overall energy.
(26) When it is discussed that how to promote voltage quality of the low-voltage supply network, load leveling is often paid much attention to, instead of others factors.
(27) The paper introduces how to solve over -- distance low-voltage power supply by KBZ switch underground.
(28) We also specializing in the production of plant silicon-controlled rectifier, and special transformers, reactors and low-voltage switchgear.
(29) The reason is that the transformer supply area is too broad and the low-voltage line is too long in present distribution model.
(30) Also because of closely spaced pole piece and the associated capability of focusing low-voltage beams, folded waveguide circuit is well suited for light weight applications.
More similar words: low voltage, low voltage protection, voltage, ac voltage, arc voltage, voltage loop, voltage gain, high-voltage, over voltage, peak voltage, voltage drop, high voltage, bias voltage, overvoltage, voltage limit, offset voltage, supply voltage, voltage level, anode voltage, undervoltage, forward voltage, signal voltage, voltage rating, ripple voltage, voltage divider, driving voltage, reverse voltage, applied voltage, nominal voltage, induced voltage.