Random good picture Not show
1. We must reduce costs and shorten turnaround times .
2. The agency should reduce turnaround time by 11 per cent.
3. Meanwhile, many delivery and turnaround times were cut by more than half.
4. Other methods of monitoring response and turnaround times are therefore needed.
5. Shorten turnaround time, mean can use ready money better.
6. What use as plane battalion freight is elevatory, turnaround time will become more and more important.
7. The turnaround time may be determined by the specific test items.
8. What are your minimums, what is your turnaround time, and what is your price per tube?
9. Turnaround Time: Normal ( 5 - 9 working days ).
10. Turnaround Time: Normal ( 7 - 9 working days ).
11. The head of computer services could dictate lead times and turnaround times for all projects.
12. Escrow deposit at start of project and full payment on completion. Need a quick turnaround time and someone to start immediately.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. Well-understood techniques can help you soup up these packets, reduce the number of them, and optimize their turnaround time.
14. Carry to expand can, improve carriage efficiency, each unit reduces van turnaround time energetically.
15. This decline can be attributed to customer dissatisfaction with our turnaround time, prices, and quality.
16. Ensure that laboratory reports are despatched to the correct location within the specified turnaround time.
17. The addition of in-house phototypesetting equipment would improve document turnaround time because documents would be keyboarded only once and proofread only once.
More similar words: around the corner, around, all around, get around, go around, bum around, revolve around, round and round, bedtime, turn away, have a good time, nocturnal, round, ground, all round, round up, round off, come round, surround, from time to time, surrounded, background, ungrounded, surrounding, middle ground, on the grounds of, journal, journalist, tournament, journalism.