Random good picture Not show
1. The artist has succeeded in portraying my father to the life.
2. There is no going back to the life she had.
3. What an accurate portrait — it's him to the life!
4. A good actor renders a character to the life.
5. It links the human heart to the life of the earth.
6. That sketch is Joanna to the life.
7. This applies especially to the life of the more affluent[sentencedict.com/to the life.html], most of whom are concentrated in the advanced societies.
8. Indeed they made a significant contribution to the life of the city and took every opportunity to demonstrate their existence.
9. Under California law the stock dividends were attributed to the life tenant.
10. Ethanol interferes with many of the reactions vital to the life of a cell.
11. This gives continuity and wholeness to the life of faith which are indispensable to its growth and maturity.
12. In contrast to the life the researchers had witnessed during their descent[sentencedict.com], the view was now a barren moonscape.
13. So the classroom has to revivify and transcend to the life world so as to give the classroom vitality and energy.
14. Now, feeling broken hearted and lonely Blue succumbs to the life of call girl.
15. He went to sea and took to the life like a duck to water.
17. Satire is a lonely and introspective occupation, for nobody can describe a fool to the life without much patient self-inspection.
18. Satire is a lonely and introspective occupation, for nobody can describe a fool to the life without much patient ...
19. Behind you is a magnificent organ above which is a fresco dedicated to the Life of St Cecilia.
20. Also on show is a collection of daguerreotypes and photographs relating to the life and work of the princess.
21. This is especially true when it comfortably serves as a prologue to the life we have freely chosen for ourselves.
22. A mistake with the treatment will simply mean a double threat to the life of the patient.
23. In imagination I hear angelic laughter as a background to the life of the other world.
24. Stephanie advises letting her lie on your tummy when you're pregnant and listen to the life within.
25. The basic trend of modern philosophy manifests that the rationale returns to the life world. It leads to the transformation of thought and value tropism.
26. You will learn lessons here, such as responsibility and limitlessness, which will lead you to the life you were meant to live.
27. The water level of Danjiangkou Reservoir is 135.17 meters now, nearly 4 meters lower than the dead water level of 139 meters , caused great inconvenience to the life of people near the reservoir.
28. At present, the study and application of the triazene reagents have extended from the domain of traditional inorganic analysis to the life active substance and environment contamination analysis.
29. "the vehicle race treasure" the trials, the automobile paste the membrane big game, lets the audience enjoy relaxedly automobile the pleasure which brings to the life.
30. The manufacturers and investors of subway vehicle now pay more attention to the life cycle cost (LCC) of their products.
More similar words: to the limit, life, for life, wildlife, lifetime, come to life, lifestyle, to the full, to the point, and the like, at other times, cannot help, helicopter, to the contrary, to the number of, wife, lift, cliff, totally, nullify, qualify, shell, shelf, help, hello, elite, shelter, helmet, come to terms with, relief.