Random good picture Not show
1. I agree with you to some extent.
2. This will relieve pressure on the trains to some extent.
3. Both parties were held to be to some extent culpable.
4. We all to some extent remember the good times and forget the bad.
5. The two categories overlap to some extent.
6. To some extent this was the truth.
7. To some extent you are correct.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. To some extent what she argues is true.
9. The decision is to some extent arbitrary.
10. Biography must to some extent delineate characters.
11. To some extent, she was responsible for the accident.
12. Most students suffer from exam nerves to some extent.
13. To some extent, we are all responsible for this tragic situation.
14. To some extent, it has something of conservatism complying with reality, and rejects idealism and transcendentalism.
15. The textile industry still relies to some extent on sweated labour.
16. All mothers share to some extent in the tension of a wedding.
17. However, the evidence is thin and, to some extent, ambiguous.
18. But this, to some extent, was to forget himself.
19. To some extent this work is under cultivation.
20. To some extent this means preaching to the converted.
21. To some extent, that is water under the bridge.
22. The following examples demonstrate this to some extent.
23. To some extent, then, Poulantzas concedes his critics' point.
24. It's a pose with him, to some extent.
25. That's true to some extent.
26. The whole structure was, and to some extent was intended to be, quite flexible, almost like a basket.
27. The seasonal performance might be improved to some extent by using a wind turbine as the energy source.
28. More than 1 in 20 of the population is hearing-impaired to some extent.
29. Larry didn't linger over his work completely, but he did linger over it to some extent.
30. They don't admire his new technique greatly, but they admire it to some extent.
More similar words: extent, extend, extended, extensive, extension, external, some, someone, handsome, sometime, somewhat, sometimes, something, something of, something like, something else, tent, intent, patent, listen to, sentence, moment, attention, consistent, potentially, momentum, inadvertent, in a moment, consistently, for the moment.