Random good picture Not show
1. That is why the gutless time-servers at the Polytechnic asked me to leave.
2. The Bolshoi is full of indolent time-servers, more interested in feathering their nests than in Swan Lake.
3. TimeServer and TimeClient have features such as good performance of time adjusting and easy to use.
4. Sticking with an employee who breaks his little toe is one thing; keeping timeservers who endanger profitability is another.
5. The last time you checked acts as the variable to trigger refreshing the time from the timeserver.
6. Once set up the host computer can serve as a timeserver to any size network.
7. The program supports an unlimited number of connections, IP filtering, upload and download ratios, explicit limits per user and real- timeserver activity monitoring.
More similar words: time-server, time series, preserver, file server, reserve ratio, life preserver, reserve requirement, reserve requirements, reserve requirement ratio, reserve, deserve, reserves, preserve, deserved, reserved, preserves, preserved, in reserve, undeserved, deservedly, reservedly, unreserved, server, bank reserve, home service, cash reserves, unreservedly, legal reserve, time sequence, observer.