Random good picture Not show
1. The police are the preservers of law and order.
2. Paul wonders where the inflatable life preserver is.
3. We are conservers and preservers, maintaining homes and relationships, and we do not always welcome change.
4. I need a life preserver!
5. Destroyer and preserver; hear , oh hear!
6. This is a life preserver.
7. Every man's task is his life preserver.http://sentencedict.com/preserver.html
8. Destroyer and Preserver; hear, 0 hear!
9. When testing is over, the center will preserver some samples for future reference.
10. The crossover preserver the snippet of effective genes, and a moving window is used to fasten the algorithm convergence.
11. Preserver Problems is a very important branch of matrix algebra, there are appear inone hundred years.
12. The extremely arid desert climate is the best preserver of murals.
13. Nonprofit organization is the preserver of social justice and morals, bust also the practicer. Nonprofit organization won't be regarded as law-breaker.
14. So many preserver and technology have been developed to meet such requirement.
15. SAFETY FIRST: Since you will be by water, all children should wear a life preserver (PFD or Personal Flotation Device).
16. May also consider using some scrap tire inner tubes made of simple life preserver.
17. Be a treasure to the poor, and admonisher to the rich, an answer of the cry of the needy, a preserver of the sanctity of thy pledge.
18. The last thing I do before I jump ship is to inflate my life preserver.
19. MCT rebreather, MCT grapple hooks , Diving Communication System , Grapple hook Air Launcher, MCT Diver Life preserver.
20. I have sinned; what shall I do unto thee , O thou preserver of men?
21. The three main god figures are Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver and Siva the destroyer.
22. Here is my monograph upon the tracing of footsteps, with some remarks upon the uses of plaster of Paris as a preserver of impresses.
23. In 2004, Zhang Xian and Cao Chongguang studied the preserver determinant on symmetric matrix spaces over the field.
24. It is important that fundamental research activity not be regarded as impractical, because it is the preserver of standards without which, in the long term, the applied sciences will also die.
25. That night, my husband's hug felt like a life preserver.
More similar words: preserve, preserves, preserved, reserve requirement, reserve, reserves, reserved, in reserve, unreserved, file server, excess reserve, without reserve, federal reserve, preserving, required reserves, preservation, preservative, federal reserve board, preservationist, federal reserve system, self-preservation, deserve, deserved, server, observer, reservoir, reservation, wire service, One good turn deserves another, reservation price.