Random good picture Not show
1. A tidal current turbine is similar in principle to a windmill.
2. With the reversal of tidal currents deltas can be built up at both ends of the strait.
3. This twice daily peristalsis creates tidal currents every six hours, pushing sea water first north, then south.
4. The 2 - D tidal current and sediment mathematical model for estuary is established.
5. In the basic equations of tidal current horizontal eddy viscosity term is also considered.
6. Let vermin Corp. expand, let Chang Zhou City tidal current be popular for.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Tidal current that moves toward the shore is called a flood tide.
8. The tidal current comes and goes, but the nature of life is permanent.
9. Each time breath, each tidal current mark, like wind acousto - opticsshade.
10. The 2 - D tidal current and sediment mathematical model for Feiyunjiang estuary is established.
11. The tidal current field of Jiaozhou Bay is numerically simulated using the splIt'steps finite - element method.
12. Considering the tidal current of M2, the model of 3D tidal flow based on POM in Dalian Bay is built.
13. Internationally, it has been an irresistible tidal current to prohibit the arrestment at will and not to limit citizen's personal freedom after the undue legal process.
14. It is very rarely still because of the strong tidal currents.
15. The environmental organisation detected radionuclides in zooplankton from the tidal currents which flush Mururoa's lagoon.
16. The individual information administration computerization already becomes one kind of tidal current.
17. The formation of sand waves is controlled mainly by underset of tidal current, and also related to tectonic uplift.
18. Based on experiment analysis of hydraulic properties of tidal bore about bore height, propagation velocity and tidal current velocity, the relative tidal bore height exceeds 0.
19. In contrast to the simple observations of the tides, tidal current studies are difficult and expensive.
20. The major causes of erosion are the cyclic action of tidal current and the wave action.
21. In face of the fierce non- christianism movement, Stuart positively made a series of reformations which conformed to historical tidal current.
22. With the economic integration, our national economy will be in harmony with the world tidal current.
23. SELO 360 Science and Technology: Prime goods. Professional service. Led still the tidal current expense new concept.
24. This kind of multi - dimensional teaching system enables Singapore's students to adapt the internationalization tidal current.
25. When the leaving-earth phenomenon formed one kind of irreversible tidal current in the later 80′s, denouncement and doubt became a popular cultural manner in the village novel creation.
26. The flexible management taking one kind of brand-new management pattern will follow the knowledge economy to arise. It is representing the future knowledge organization's tidal current and the trend.
27. Currently, government own reform already became the worldwide basis tidal current.
28. The enterprise transnational management has become now the world economics development irresistible tidal current.
29. Lived at the repair neoclassic style to become the tidal current, neoclassic parquet-floor each floor is gradually already completed splicing.
30. We show solicitude for fad ceaselessly with keen optesthesia tidal current, give customer per one brand-new feel , record every wonderful moment.
More similar words: current, recurrent, currently, concurrent, direct current, current expenditure, alternating current, currency, recurrence, occurrence, concurrence, tidal, surrender, torrent, abhorrent, car rental, deterrent, irreverent, irreverently, talcum, calculate, calculator, calculated, calculation, bridal, miscalculate, hidalgo, miscalculation, curry, scurry.