Random good picture Not show
1. Things could improve as the effects of a tax break for defense manufacturers become evident.
2. With the associated tax break, the promised returns could gross up into handsome rewards.
3. And there is a distinct possibility that the tax break might go primarily to people already giving.
4. Any advantage that a tax break can achieve[sentencedict.com/tax break.html], a subsidy can accomplish just as easily.
5. Because the tax break for mortgage interest would disappear, the finances of home ownership would change.
6. The market took off because of a simple tax break.
7. A tax break also expired for hiring young people, certain veterans and other targeted groups, according to Woolf.
8. One is the tax break on overtime.
9. And we've been getting huge tax break for years.
10. Obama's much - touted tax break for middle and working class Americans survived but was scaled back.
11. You'll only get the income tax break if you itemize your deductions,[sentencedict.com] and many people may be better off taking the standard deduction instead.
12. And you'll get a tax break on capital gains - if any - when you sell.
13. Mr Ryan's bill would end the tax break for the most expensive of these plans.
14. This will also be the year when Woopies - well off older people - get a tax break.
15. Less than a decade ago, no Tory minister dared threaten the tax break on mortgage interest.
16. A conservation easement can be sold or donated, with a tax break based on its value.
17. It has sharply reduced the growth of Medicaid and taken away much of a special tax break now given the working poor.
18. The House and Senate voted overwhelmingly last month to repeal the tax break only after it had become public.
19. Aside from the risk and complications, fees offset most of the tax break.
20. VZ.N) Chief Financial Officer John Killian said his company's cash flows will benefit from an extension into 2009 of a special tax depreciation allowance: a tax break that flows to its bottom line.
21. Partners in private - equity firms benefit from a tax break on their earnings.
22. Both groups joined forces to persuade voters to approve a tax break for the industry.
23. The National Development and Reform Commission, China's main economic planning agency, said on Dec. 9 that the 7.5% tax break would expire at the end of this year.
More similar words: break, breaker, break up, outbreak, break-up, break out, break off, break in, break away, break down, breakdown, daybreak, breaking, breakfast, break into, break even, breakable, break the ice, break ground, breakthrough, break through, heartbreaking, bed and breakfast, groundbreaking, freak, wreak, creak, bread, freaky, streak.