Random good picture Not show
1. Susan and her brother take turns doing the dishes.
2. The male and female take turns to sit on the nest.
3. We take turns to answer the phone.
4. You'll have to take turns on the swing.
5. Males and females take turns brooding the eggs.
6. The male and female birds take turns in sitting on the eggs.
7. Dan and I usually take turns to cook.
8. Dozens of men and boys take turns trading shots with him.
9. We arranged that we should take turns to cook for whomsoever was on the same watch.
10. They take turns coming back on weekends to run it.
11. Take turns in hitting each other's rounded end with the pointed end of your own egg.
12. They take turns; one pours a full bucket over my head like a waterfall.
13. Okay take turns rolling the dice and taking that many cubes.
14. I asked them to take turns talking about the pictures.
15. Small children find it almost impossible to take turns.
16. Some parents naturally take turns in distracting or managing the child.
17. In role-playing ses-sions(sentencedict.com/take turns.html), they take turns asking for and then granting or denying requests for flexible schedules.
18. For example, it helps if we take turns reading aloud with our child.
19. In other collaborative activities individuals take turns in sitting vigilantly alert while others feed, thereby functioning as watchdogs or guards.
20. We take turns doing the dishes.
21. When the soldiers have drunk more, they will take turns going into the wagon with the women.
22. I said I never had to take turns in my old house with my mum and my dad.
23. They form monogamous pairs and, within the pair, take turns to play the male and female roles.
24. Let the students take turns making their noise and have all the students judge who made the most noise. 3.
25. Have each group take turns gluing their items side by side on the graph.
26. The adults would take turns staying awake and fanning those sleeping, but this made little difference.
27. You can't both use the bike at once you'll have to take turns.
28. In the teaching of the principles of group discussion, every member of the group should take turns in leading the discussion.
29. The priests in Jerusalem were so numerous that they had to take turns in performing Temple ceremonies.
30. So, instead, they used a large puppet and two actors who take turns dressing as the chimpanzee.
More similar words: return, in return, in return for, take to, take time, take the road, take the lead, take the place of, turn, turn on, turn up, turn to, turn off, turn in, in turn, turn out, take, turn away, turn down, stake, turn over, turn into, take off, take for, take out, take up, take on, furniture, take away, take down.