Similar words: steps, take shape, step by step, take the cake, make a mistake, flakes, step, make sure.
Random good picture Not show
1. The party needs to take steps to attract disaffected voters.
2. We must take steps now to ensure the survival of these animals.
3. We must take steps to rectify the situation.
4. The government may take steps to enforce compliance with the new measures.
5. We must take steps to protect the UK as a manufacturing base.
6. We must take steps to safeguard our environment against these threats.
7. We need to take steps to counter the chronic decline in our export market.
8. It will also allow employers to take steps to safeguard jobs and businesses.
9. Will he take steps to abolish standing charges or is he the Scrooge of the 1990s?
10. Bandelier did prompt his parents to take steps to rein Kip in.
11. The government may take steps to compel compliance with the law.
12. We can take steps to provide against a severe winter.
13. I've now formally asked the CIA to take steps to declassify those memos so the American people have a chance to see what we obtained and what we learned and how good the intelligence was.
14. Make sure you take steps within your program to enforce serial access to shared file descriptors and other external resources.
15. In Toronto, we will take steps to ensure that the current recovery is self-sustaining.
16. The world needs to take steps to limit temperature rises to 2 degrees C...a bigger rise of 3 to 4 degrees C would parch continents, turning farmland into desert.
17. China will also take steps to promote the liberalization of trade in services.
18. Many IDPs say the government must take steps to ensure security before they willing to return.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. He said he would take steps to tighten up the law.
20. Take steps to shorten your cash flow conversion period, so your business can bring in money faster. These steps may include.
21. Take steps to correct these hazards - secure or relocate heavy items as appropriate.
22. We have decided to take steps at once legally to recover the amount due.
23. Take steps to minimize the fallout if you do suffer a penetration.
24. If you tend to overeat because of depression, first take steps to recognize the source of your sadness.
25. You'll never get anywhere in your job unless you reach up to the highest position in the firm and take steps to fulfill your aim.
26. She is not content with her present lot and wishes to take steps to improve it.
27. Zoos have been advised by the Ministry of Agriculture to take steps to reduce the risk of infection.
28. Once you have cured the water pollution problem, you will have to take steps to avoid it happening again.
29. He was happiest whenever he could identify a threat and take steps to neutralize it.
30. Preplan a lift or a taxi rather than walking alone at night. If you feel uncomfortable in a situation, take steps to keep yourself safe.
More similar words: steps, take shape, step by step, take the cake, make a mistake, flakes, step, make sure, makeshift, make sense, steppe, step in, in step, step up, step out, shakespeare, stepped, make sense of, stepmother, take, stake, takeoff, take to, take up, take for, take in, take off, take on, take out, takeout.