Random good picture Not show
1. Order and group conformity through bureaucratic systematization became the rule of the day; disobedience and open rebellion the rare exception.
2. Codification is the highest form of legal systematization.
3. They are characterized with systematization and generalization, which result from their semantic association and their formative analogy.
4. Logistics information system realizes the systematization and integration of enterprise logistics management through integration of logistics supply chain and information.
5. The backside that grows naturally, the systematization that is manpower resource management and optimize.
6. Thus, the systematization of ideological education has become the most pressing matter of the moment.
7. Standardization, systematization and commitment to innovation are Witon's fundamental management guidelines.
8. Nowadays, systematization is the concrete carrier of administrative style construction.
9. The numerical simulation has the advantage of systematization and flexibility, but the results must be verified through physical tests before they are used as instructions for real fabrications.
10. Speeds up the advancement agricultural technology service systematization, the exploration establishment agricultural technology service benignity operational mechanism.
11. Should abide by the principle of scientific sex, systematization and maneuverability.
12. Conclusion Be propitious to achieve standardization and systematization nursing cost management.
13. Additional, even if is open documentation, also dispute systematization, and change at will.
14. Does patellar articulatory place smash the how undertakes systematization rehabilitation of sexual fracture trains?
15. Systematization: This course system includes teaching plan, courseware, question bank and casebook which are compatible with the outline and teaching materials.
16. II Systematization and standardization for the whole course of service.
17. Divide outside undertaking systematization check - up, successive to key target 3 months undertake blood picture is checked.
18. Raising the systematization level of agriculture needs vigorously impelling the process of the agricultural industrialization.
19. At present, in Chinese rural areas the systematization of folk celebration stands out increasingly.
20. That ideological and political imperatives underlay the plan of systematization can not be doubted.Sentencedict
21. By the outbreak of the revolution in December 1989, only about seventy villages had been directly affected by rural systematization.
22. In the developmental process of society, it is gradually becoming legalization and systematization.
23. Recent along with organism high-tech in traditional chinese medicinal materials study domanial use, render myrrha study all the more go deep into, all the more systematization.
24. The auditing authorities at all levels of our country pilot and explore the efficiency audit in various degree similarly, but it is preliminary, fragmentary and lack of systematization.
25. In Tang Dynasty, the victim protection system develops into its maturation, stereotypia, systematization.
26. Chapter six researched tectonic design of user interface by the point view of systematization.
27. It is beneficial to handle news strategy well by mastering its features, which include subordination, regularity, systematization, purposefulness and creativity.
28. The developing trend of eco - concrete in the 21 st century is intelligence, scale, theorization, systematization and integration.
29. Schiller is the esthetician who first made aesthetics to be systematization in its history, and it's also he who first endowed aesthetic education a function of salvation.
30. By expatiating the change of the component elements of design aesthetics, this article gives three features of the design aesthetics in the post-modern society: obscureness, art and systematization.
More similar words: systematic desensitization, systematize, dramatization, systematic, stigmatization, acclimatization, systematics, systematically, Management Information System, privatization, democratization, numeration system, international system, systemic circulation, amortization, sanitization, sensitization, international system of units, international monetary system, crystallization, sterilization, nationalization, rationalization, pasteurization, westernization, United Nations Organization, operating system, lymphatic system, fictionalization, ionization.