Similar words: dawes, awesome, awe-struck, awestruck, awe-stricken, awestricken, flawed, clawed. Meaning: n. a mountainous island in eastern Indonesia.
Random good picture Not show
1. The maleos of Sulawesi have a number of natural predators.
2. Sulawesi breaks many of the rules of animal distribution in the archipelago.
3. The chopper went down over the sulawesi sea, right?
4. In Sulawesi and some other eastern regions, Christian and Muslim populations are roughly equal.
5. Bundled up Sulawesi children sit in front of intricately designed dwellings.
6. Its main islands are Sumatra, Java, Bali, Sulawesi and Kalimantan.
7. In Sulawesi and several other eastern regions, Christian and Muslim populations are roughly equal.
8. In northern Sulawesi, citizens have cleared coral reefs of harmful invasive species.
9. Gazetteer Indo- West Pacific: Sulawesi (Indonesia) to Philippines and Ryukyu Islands.
10. Of the ten parrot species, eight are special to Sulawesi.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
11. This black macaque is found only in northwestern parts of Indonesia mostly on the island of Sulawesi — also known as Celebes .
12. Military and civilian search teams continued to scour the coast off the northern island of Sulawesi.
13. A 7.5 magnitude quake hit the Celebes Sea early Monday north of Indonesia's Sulawesi island.
14. A shockingly colored sea star clings to a reef off Bunaken Island in Sulawesi, Indonesia.
15. Celebes Crested Macaque This black macaque is found only in northwestern parts of Indonesia, mostly on the island of Sulawesi — also known as Celebes .
16. He is a black face Stump - tailed monkey , living in Sulawesi Island, Indonesia.
17. An island of eastern Indonesia between New Guinea and Sulawesi. Irregular in shape, it is the largest of the Moluccas.
18. We have several mining location around 150 locations at Sumatera Island, Java Island, Kalimantan Island, Sulawesi Island, NTT, NTB, and Papua Island in the Republic of Indonesia.
19. This brilliant purple sea star was photographed in the waters off Sulawesi, Indonesia.
20. Flora and fauna differ markedly between Kalimantan, Bali, and western islands on the one hand and Sulawesi, Lombok, and islands further to the east on the other hand.
21. The 700-tonne Teratai Prima sank before dawn today while travelling between the western port of Pare-Pare on the island of Sulawesi and the city of Samarinda on Indonesian Borneo.
More similar words: dawes, awesome, awe-struck, awestruck, awe-stricken, awestricken, flawed, clawed, outlawed, law enforcement, law enforcement agency, sula, insula, capsula, insular, bulawayo, haul away, consular, insulant, insulate, crassula, capsular, peninsula, capsulate, insulated, insulator, consulate, subcapsular, capsulated, insulation.