Random good picture Not show
1. Cork is often used for insulation.
2. Insulation may reduce the danger of pipes bursting in winter.
3. Foam rubber provides good insulation.
4. They lived in happy insulation from brutal facts.
5. Glass fibre is often used as roof insulation.
6. Good insulation can save you money on heating bills.
7. The ceiling was covered with polystyrene insulation tiles.
8. The insulation from triple glazing is significantly greater than that from double glazing.
9. The animal's thick fur provides very good insulation against the arctic cold.
10. After the last freeze-up we put insulation round the pipes.
11. Better insulation of your home will help to reduce heating bills.
12. Ensure loft insulation is 6in thick.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. To achieve better insulation performance, there are several possibilities.
14. Both turned out to be very good for insulation.
15. Blankets provided insulation against the cold.
16. Gloves should be worn when handling insulation material.
17. It can even strip insulation from television co-axial cable.
18. They even have special gloves with extra insulation at the palms.
19. The company is providing insulation for trains, a contract worth more than ￡150(sentencedict.com),000 per year.
20. This filling gives a high level of insulation and offers good internal stability.
21. There is obvious merit in good insulation, using only the most efficient kitchen appliances, heating systems and such.
22. No insulation and nothing to stop warm, moist interior air from condensing on cold exterior walls in the winter.
23. Foam is injected into the walls where it expands and provides insulation.
24. High electricity bills point to a poor heating system or bad insulation.
25. Fit it in place of an existing thinner jacket, and over any shrunk-on rigid foam insulation your cylinder may have.
26. Since we now insulate above loft ceilings and within flat roof structures, the air space above the insulation is cold.
27. If the cooling system sprang a leak pilots had to land and mend the pipe with chewing gum and insulation tape.
28. If you are in any of these categories the standard contribution is ￡10.70 for loft insulation and ￡7.50 for draft proofing.
29. The few year-round species of high-arctic birds and mammals make good use of feathers, fur and subcutaneous insulation.
30. The nine-second fire was sparked by a breach of the synthetic insulation surrounding 10 hair-thin copper wires within the cord.
More similar words: insulate, insulated, insulator, consultation, insular, peninsula, peninsular, insularity, consulate, emulation, ovulation, adulation, undulation, population, regulation, simulation, insubordination, speculation, circulation, coagulation, calculation, inoculation, stimulation, tribulation, stipulation, sinai peninsula, installation, reticulation, deregulation, capitulation.