Random good picture Not show
1. Cork is often used for insulation.
2. Insulation may reduce the danger of pipes bursting in winter.
3. They lived in happy insulation from brutal facts.
4. The insulation from triple glazing is significantly greater than that from double glazing.
5. The animal's thick fur provides very good insulation against the arctic cold.
6. Glass fibre is often used as roof insulation.
7. Good insulation can save you money on heating bills.
8. After the last freeze-up we put insulation round the pipes.
9. Better insulation of your home will help to reduce heating bills.
10. The ceiling was covered with polystyrene insulation tiles.
11. They even have special gloves with extra insulation at the palms.
12. The company is providing insulation for trains, a contract worth more than ￡150,000 per year.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. This filling gives a high level of insulation and offers good internal stability.
14. There is obvious merit in good insulation, using only the most efficient kitchen appliances, heating systems and such.
15. No insulation and nothing to stop warm, moist interior air from condensing on cold exterior walls in the winter.
16. The detailed design of the thermal insulation and of the technical elements of the house will be described in the following chapters.
17. Ensure loft insulation is 6in thick.
18. Foam rubber provides good insulation.
19. Foam is injected into the walls where it expands and provides insulation.
20. High electricity bills point to a poor heating system or bad insulation.
21. Fit it in place of an existing thinner jacket, and over any shrunk-on rigid foam insulation your cylinder may have.
22. Since we now insulate above loft ceilings and within flat roof structures, the air space above the insulation is cold.
23. If the cooling system sprang a leak pilots had to land and mend the pipe with chewing gum and insulation tape.
24. If you are in any of these categories the standard contribution is ￡10.70 for loft insulation and ￡7.50 for draft proofing.
25. The few year-round species of high-arctic birds and mammals make good use of feathers, fur and subcutaneous insulation.
26. The nine-second fire was sparked by a breach of the synthetic insulation surrounding 10 hair-thin copper wires within the cord.
27. Of course we must save 25 percent of energy through better insulation and so on.
28. Allow the fluid to dry before laying the loft insulation.
29. In return for meeting these standards the exchange has insulation from liability for negligence to specific persons.
30. A typical lightweight construction would be a timber frame with insulation between the studs and an inner lining of plasterboard.
More similar words: insulate, insulated, insulator, consultation, insular, peninsula, peninsular, insularity, consulate, emulation, ovulation, adulation, undulation, population, regulation, simulation, insubordination, speculation, circulation, coagulation, calculation, inoculation, stimulation, tribulation, stipulation, sinai peninsula, installation, reticulation, deregulation, capitulation.